Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Evolution [An unfinished bot project]

Discussion on Evolution [An unfinished bot project] within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/01/2012, 11:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
It give me disconnect after 5 mins.. of hunting
Old 08/01/2012, 19:29   #17

Received Thanks: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by exbobexbobex View Post
still no progress. when i click start on the program after build, its says end with zero or something
You are not providing any useful information about the problem so... How am i supposed to help you

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica556 View Post
It give me disconnect after 5 mins.. of hunting
This isn't a compile and run/ready to use Bot you gotta edit it to suit your needs and that's the idea of releasing the source code...

However the default setting for the hunt thread are way too fast atm and the faster it moves the faster it will disconnect

Evolution.dll -> Client.cpp -> HuntThread -> And change the sleep time to something like 100 this will make it a little bit slower but will reduce the disconnecting chance a lot
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2012, 19:54   #18

oh thank you so much !

o yeah and one more thing. how can i make it to do not pick up gold ? and pick up what i want?

hey man i raise the sleep time at 150->> still disconnect. at 250->> still disconnect. 350 ->> still disconnect. what can i do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
You are not providing any useful information about the problem so... How am i supposed to help you

This isn't a compile and run/ready to use Bot you gotta edit it to suit your needs and that's the idea of releasing the source code...

However the default setting for the hunt thread are way too fast atm and the faster it moves the faster it will disconnect

Evolution.dll -> Client.cpp -> HuntThread -> And change the sleep time to something like 100 this will make it a little bit slower but will reduce the disconnecting chance a lot
i changed it. aand nothing. still gives me disconnect
Old 08/01/2012, 22:19   #19

Quote:
oh thank you so much !

o yeah and one more thing. how can i make it to do not pick up gold ? and pick up what i want?

hey man i raise the sleep time at 150->> still disconnect. at 250->> still disconnect. 350 ->> still disconnect. what can i do?
Evolution.dll -> Client.cpp -> HandleServerPacket -> case 1101 ->

if (ID == 1090020 && !PickGold) return; or if (ID == 1090020) return;

And about the disconnecting thing... are you sure you are setting the start/end points before hunting
Old 08/01/2012, 22:20   #20

Quote:
Evolution.dll -> Client.cpp -> HandleServerPacket -> case 1101 ->

if (ID == 1090020 && !PickGold) return; or if (ID == 1090020) return;

And about the disconnecting thing... are you sure you are setting the start/end points before hunting
hmmm i didn't, how can i do that . (sorry for my question but i never used a bot like this before) and if i change something in the evolution.dll it may not take effect. cuz after i change nothing happend
Old 08/02/2012, 05:43   #21

Just look through the source for startpoint and endpoint.
Obvious question but gotta ask, Have you been building and debugging it?
Old 08/02/2012, 10:23   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbit15 View Post
Just look through the source for startpoint and endpoint.
Obvious question but gotta ask, Have you been building and debugging it?
yes i build it and debug it just like in the video . but i don't know how to set up my own setting .
Old 08/02/2012, 11:41   #23

work on last patch?
Old 08/02/2012, 12:18   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonim95 View Post
work on last patch?
yea . but i have some problems with disconnecting and pick ups

Can anyone help me ? . this is my problem. I do everything on that video says . but when i start tu hunt it gives me disconnect in 1-2 mins. I tried to chage the sleep time but nothing . i think i do somoething worng here . because every time when i try to change something in evolution.dll. it not take any effect. so... my question is : Can anyone exaplain me step by step how can i repair the problem with disconnecting and how can i make bot to not pick up gold? . thanks
Old 08/02/2012, 16:12   #25

i followed tutorial,console is appeared and when i click start new button nothing hapened just exit.Why?What is wrong?
Old 08/02/2012, 20:04   #26

Quote:
i followed tutorial,console is appeared and when i click start new button nothing hapened just exit.Why?What is wrong?
you have to move your conquer folder in E partition and rename it to Conquer online 2. just like it says in the description
Old 08/02/2012, 20:04   #27

Quote:
work on last patch?
Yes it does

Quote:
yea . but i have some problems with disconnecting and pick ups

Can anyone help me ? . this is my problem. I do everything on that video says . but when i start tu hunt it gives me disconnect in 1-2 mins. I tried to chage the sleep time but nothing . i think i do somoething worng here . because every time when i try to change something in evolution.dll. it not take any effect. so... my question is : Can anyone exaplain me step by step how can i repair the problem with disconnecting and how can i make bot to not pick up gold? . thanks
Quote:
Do the changes you wanna make to Evolution.dll -> rebuild the project -> copying Evolution.dll into system32/SysWOW64 again

I'm sorry but if you don't know how to use it then probably you should learn some C++ first..
Old 08/02/2012, 20:37   #28

Quote:
Yes it does

Do the changes you wanna make to Evolution.dll -> rebuild the project -> copying Evolution.dll into system32/SysWOW64 again

I'm sorry but if you don't know how to use it then probably you should learn some C++ first..
thank you . and sorry for disturbinf you
Old 08/03/2012, 09:09   #29

Nice but C++ so not for me
Old 08/03/2012, 10:40   #30

Q: Can you even pass the botcheck without getting restricted without an emulator?
Closed Thread