Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE][.NET] Hooking library, take two

Discussion on [RELEASE][.NET] Hooking library, take two within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/31/2012, 21:06   #31

elite*gold: 0
also need the new mapinfo address if anyone can get the updated address
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2012, 02:26   #32

What else changed? Can click the checkbox to get a "autohunt enabled" message but writing it gives no message so does that mean packets changed?

And PKDemon I'm going to hazard a guess that the new mapinfopointer is "8B7CA4"? I can't see it properly on the laptop I'm using for whatever reasons BUT I was able to see parts of it and have to assume it's issues with the laptop and the screen resolutions. Been trying to get the laptop working properly since I have had the chance to use it.

Test it and let me know if it is correct, I can't properly test until I'm back at home on my own computer which isn't happening for another two weeks >.<
Old 06/19/2012, 12:50   #33

client will close after attaching its process to the application with the new patch.
Old 06/19/2012, 15:47   #34

Received Thanks: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmen01235 View Post
client will close after attaching its process to the application with the new patch.
Yes and it will keep crashing because TQ has just added some anti-debugging tricks.. ***** like its gonna do them any good
Old 06/19/2012, 16:38   #35

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Have you tried hooking IsDebuggerPresent?
Old 06/19/2012, 19:57   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Have you tried hooking IsDebuggerPresent?
I dont use this but couldnt u just patch the IsDebuggerPresent with mov eax,0
Old 06/19/2012, 20:47   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by _fobos_ View Post
I dont use this but couldnt u just patch the IsDebuggerPresent with mov eax,0
Yeah, true
Old 06/20/2012, 07:52   #38

Quote:
Yeah, true
How?
Old 06/20/2012, 15:19   #39

Quote:
How?
Seriously?? The answer is given lol...
Patch IsDebuggerPresent with mov eax,0
notice test eax,eax under IsDebuggerPresent? that's the answer it needs...
Read next time =P Of course there's more ways to do this, this is just an easy and simple fix, if you want to know more i'd suggest reading some debugging tutorials! Good luck!
Old 06/22/2012, 10:55   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by _fobos_ View Post
Seriously?? The answer is given lol...
Patch IsDebuggerPresent with mov eax,0
notice test eax,eax under IsDebuggerPresent? that's the answer it needs...
Read next time =P Of course there's more ways to do this, this is just an easy and simple fix, if you want to know more i'd suggest reading some debugging tutorials! Good luck!
I am an assembly idiot bro sorry for that...

SendPacketAddress = 0x6C9B69 ?
RecvPacketLoopAddress = 0x6C5E85 ?

With the address above, I can see the sendpacket but the receivepacket wont show at all. Please help me check if my address is correct.
Old 06/24/2012, 03:25   #41

Finally I made it to run but there was a problem, it will crashed once i will press F12 for screenshot.
Old 06/27/2012, 15:53   #42

Received Thanks: 1,142
Quote:
How many had been 1day banned for using this library?
"This library"shouldn't get anyone banned, as long as they use it correctly..
Old 06/27/2012, 17:17   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
"This library"shouldn't get anyone banned, as long as they use it correctly..
I think they have actually started detecting debuggers, and it's something other than IsDebuggerPresent/CheckRemoteDebuggerPresent.
I would advise people to not use this anymore until there's a fix.
Since there's like a thousand ways to detect a debugger, I doubt I have the patience to look into it though.
Old 06/27/2012, 17:56   #44

Received Thanks: 1,142
Quote:
I think they have actually started detecting debuggers, and it's something other than IsDebuggerPresent/CheckRemoteDebuggerPresent.
I would advise people to not use this anymore until there's a fix.
Since there's like a thousand ways to detect a debugger, I doubt I have the patience to look into it though.
Oh, wow.. TQ actually doing something smart, that makes sense? That's shocking. They must have hired some real coders for once.

I guess that kills memory based hacks for a bit.
Old 06/27/2012, 17:59   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
Oh, wow.. TQ actually doing something smart, that makes sense? That's shocking. They must have hired some real coders for once.

I guess that kills memory based hacks for a bit.
I know, I couldn't believe it either
Closed Thread