Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pixel Aimbot Using C#

Discussion on Pixel Aimbot Using C# within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pixel Aimbot Using C#

Hi , i waked up today with an aimbot idea, but the problem i don't know very much C# so here the code using english words, and try to help me to translate this text into a C# code please!

PHP Code:

private void Play_Click(object senderEventArgs e)
        {

SearchPixel("Violet");
            if (
VioletFound)

Mouse.Click();

Sleep(500);//0.5sec

Repeat Everything

Q: Hey WTF are you trying to do
A: i'm trying to make an aimbot that looks for violet pixels , and quickly click on it, then sleep for 0.5sec and continue work

the code is wrong i know, but this is the idea and i'm looking for help to turn this to a right code (not asking to do it for my, i just want the working terms of these... things

Old 07/23/2011, 00:24   #2

hello evre think ... can told me any progrem to auto trade on bot jail buc my account bot jail for ever and all my gears in my account for bot jail 4 iteams +12 +11 . 3 iteams +8 all +7 need maka any think to out my gears from bot jail help me

Old 07/24/2011, 13:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian* View Post
ask allah hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh
he helb u ok
don't get religions into it, and learn to respect other religions , so others respect yours, kthxbie

and don't post off-topic

on-topic: There's no reason to have two buttons though... Just do something like C.Aimbot = !C.Aimbot and change the button text based on what it is
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2011, 15:13   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM] View Post
don't get religions into it, and learn to respect other religions , so others respect yours, kthxbie

and don't post off-topic

on-topic: There's no reason to have two buttons though... Just do something like C.Aimbot = !C.Aimbot and change the button text based on what it is

#1: Religions are bullshit and therefor don't deserve respect. People's interpretations of their personal faith are the only thing I'd even slightly consider deserving of respect.

#2: @ op: There's no point in making a pixel bot as packet based bots are infinitely more accurate and reliable and quite easy to make (look into packet hooking or proxies. Lots of examples). As for making a pixel bot though.. you're probably better off using autoit as it has functions like you're looking for to scan for pixels.

Keep in mind anything involving autoit or pixel scans seems to be targeted quite heavily by tq's auto client scanner from what I've heard. Never personally had a problem with more advanced methods such as proxies.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/03/2011, 16:57   #5

this noway to get ma gears out bot jail ma char bot jail 4ever
Old 08/03/2011, 17:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by haythm View Post
this noway to get ma gears out bot jail ma char bot jail 4ever
You're asking in the wrong secion. Please take a look here and stay on-topic now.

« Help Source Errors | Anti-botting for co? »