Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Pixel Bot

Discussion on My Pixel Bot within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile My Pixel Bot

.:=Pixel Detect Bot v1.0=:.

Hello everyone,

Here is a bot of a friend (so it was private ), who work with pixels detection, so it will dont leech peapol's mobs.

If you thank me, i will release it if he got a bug or a fix :]

Enjoy !

Creditz goes to Ratz_Killer (a friend).

(sorry for me english ^.^)

Download Link :
Download Link Mirror 1 :
Old 09/09/2007, 16:22   #2

This **** is a ******* trojan/virus named test.exe that goes into your windows/system folder
**** you trigunfr
Old 09/12/2007, 20:34   #3

nullreflection , thanks that you say it

and trigunfr ... what are you for a ************
why do you send trojans
didnt you have friends?
good day ahole
Old 09/13/2007, 10:08   #4

funny this thread is not deleted yet..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NA] The Pixel Bot Your WAY *NEW*
08/06/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 112 Replies
Here is my release so you can edit so it WILL WORK FOR YOU Step 1 Assuming you already have Autoit I will show you how to search for pixels and (x,y) coordinates. First open up Autit Window Info this tool is great for autoit. Now click on the Mouse tab this will follow your mouse and give its (x,y) coordinates and the color in Hex format. Another great tool within this program is Finder tool it replaces your mouse cursor with a more accurate cursor and allows you to find pixels easier...
Pixel Lvl bot
01/29/2010 - AutoIt - 4 Replies
so habe ein problem, nämlich das ich keinen pixel bot mit autoIT zusammenbringe.. kommt immer error bei mir^^ und jz wollt ich einfach nicht mehr und wollt fragen ob es irgendwo einen bot zum saugen gibt..?! das game wäre regnum online weiß net müsste ja nicht speziell für das game sein sofern ja auch andere bots funken.. also bei dem game bräuchte ich mal MouseGetPos also brauche zum angreifen die maus und keine leertaste zb. da nach dem mausklick der char autom. angreift.. wenn...
[NA] Pixel Bot *NEW*
04/25/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 126 Replies
Ok here is a better pixel bot only for yellow and yellow-grey monsters. Warning will click anything with some shades of yellow so that may be you and or people. Not the best bot but well worth it. Try it. Feed back needed. No exit button so you figure out a way to exit it. Has to be windowed Maximized mode. Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing found AVG: Nothing found BitDefender: Nothing found F-Prot: Nothing found Norman: Nothing found
Pixel Bot for Cabal EU?
02/26/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
I saw aloth of posts with a new kind of bot(pixel bot) if i wander if some1 can make 1 for cabal eu :confused: :D :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:
Pixel Bot
12/25/2007 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Hmmm, Can anyone post a pixel bot or something. A pixel bot would work in every game, So if anyone can post, It would be great =] or its code for vetrix autoit