Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Editing Conquer.exe

Discussion on Editing Conquer.exe within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Editing Conquer.exe

Hey everyone, quick question that probably won't get answered.

How does one edit Conquer.exe to read a new ip address and port? I'm asking this not to edit Conquer.exe but to edit another game made by TQ that's only available in Asia.

Thanks.
Old 04/01/2011, 21:39   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Hey everyone, quick question that probably won't get answered.

How does one edit Conquer.exe to read a new ip address and port? I'm asking this not to edit Conquer.exe but to edit another game made by TQ that's only available in Asia.

Thanks.
When TQ makes a game, they also have multiple servers for the game. So, you're most likely in need to change a server.dat OR use a loader to hook to w32_connect function.
Old 04/01/2011, 22:29   #3

Try assembly and c++.
Old 04/01/2011, 23:08   #4

#request close
I looked more into the game and I found out it's really lame.
Old 04/02/2011, 01:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
#request close
I looked more into the game and I found out it's really lame.
hero of might and magic?
Old 04/02/2011, 06:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
hero of might and magic?
Yah. It looks really stupid. I thought it would be like Conquer but it's not. It looks really crappy.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about editing conquer.exe
10/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello well i havnt asked much here for long time but atm i am in project with my friends and we r tryin to make co1 but... we tried to delete directly from conquer.exe things like shoppingmall, nobility, item lock etc things that aint suppose to be in co1 and we cant find them, why we r tryin to delete them from conquer.exe i have read the Korvacs post that these things r in conquer.exe so i wish to get some tips or more explainations where they r exacly coz my friend whos programmer cant find...
Server.dat bypassing without editing conquer.exe
08/20/2009 - CO2 Programming - 8 Replies
Ive decided to explain how to bypass the server.dat check without even editing your client. Things yourll need: 1) You 2) Windows :rolleyes: 3) A brain, Method: 1) Find your hosts file, itll be located in your windows system32 folder under drivers and then etc, so itll look like C:\Winblows\system32\drivers\etc in the address bar.
[B]Conquer Editing Help Me Pls I Pay![/B]
04/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hello, I'm Aschwin. I'm Trying to Learn How To Edit Conquer Online 2.0 I Pay On Paypal Money! Learn It Me And I Pay You Ok My Email Is [email protected] THIS IS WHAT I WANNA LEARN: 1:How To Edit Colors To Clothes Or Weapons. 2:How To Looks Like A Lvl 120 Character When I Using Lvl 115 Or Lower Stuff. 3:How To Edit Colors From Skill's( Don't Have To Learn But I Just Wanna Learn It For Fun ^^)
I'm Editing my Conquer Client
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
And I need to find out how to change the little Picture on the right side of my Skill Box. It will only be there if the resolution is 1024x768. Anyone? Also, when you open Conquer. It says Help Enter Exit. How do I change that picture? <hr>Append on Aug 1 2007, 20:21<hr> anyone?
request - conquer editing
03/29/2006 - Tutorials - 4 Replies
i have been looking on the net for a tutorial on how to change color of armors and wepons but can't. Can any one send me a tutorial on how to do this. Many thanks