Ok so I still have the issue of not being able to create a character but I can create an account >.<
I am lead to understand that it`s because I have added something to the OldCODB? Is there any particular place that would cause this such as itemadd.txt? Or could it be ANYWHERE in the OldCODB that would cause the problem?
Nope But I read somewhere that Arco had a similar problem and deleted all chars and users to restart it. I tried that and still the same problem so I readded what I had deleted just so I can actually play the thing >.<
When you say character save files do you mean as in the C# source?
Yeah am going to try that then try create a char lol.
ROFL LOL ***** can you believe that because I didn`t have a folder called "Flowers" in there that`s why it wasn`t creating characters *****. Now I see how friggin tempermental it is >.<
Thank you for inspiring me to look in the right place I love you in a non gay way lol.
Special Characters[5165] 09/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies Hello everybody!
Im Looking for help....
You know , on all 5165 Sources you cant use special characters..(§, †... etc)
Can somebody help me about this ... Many ppl are looking for that
Thanks:handsdown:
If you have msn add me at [email protected]
[HELP]Cant create new characters! 08/22/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies as said yep i cant create new characters no idea why, wasnt lik this a few days ago and now this... heres a screen shot it happens every time, ive tried diff acc and same end results, and dont even no were to start on how to fix this so plz if anyone could help me id appreciate it
[Tutorial] Create characters with any name 04/17/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies https://sites.google.com/site/rosecheats/tutorials /creating-characters-with-any-name
Feedback is always welcome. Contact address is available on the website. You can also just PM me on this website or reply in this thread.
Before you reply though, please, actually read the whole thing.
[Problem] Can only create 2 characters 04/14/2009 - Aion - 10 Replies Ok, so I originally had created 3 characters and they were spread out, 2 on the same server and 1 on a different region/server.
I deleted the one on the different region, but I still can't create any more characters (stuck at 2). I'm positive that said 3rd character is gone for good, as I've checked every region.
Can anyone help?