Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Community

Discussion on The Community within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/18/2010, 09:35   #31

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian* View Post
Never said this thread was pointless (though it pretty much is lol).

I posted my opinion because looks like he wants to hear some people's opinions lol. Unfortunately he went and hung himself so he won't be reading any more of our opinions anyways.
Does it not strike anyone else as sad that this kid threatened his life because of what people like you said?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2010, 09:38   #32

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,291
I doubt he did. And if he did, oh ******* well. I'm not gonna spend my time dwelling on this because no one here in this thread flamed him before he 'threatened his life'. It wasn't till after that bs that he started getting bashed.
Old 09/18/2010, 09:39   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBucks View Post
Does it not strike anyone else as sad that this kid threatened his life because of what people like you said?
idk... what?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2010, 09:40   #34

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

LoL You are Bob
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2010, 09:42   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Аrco View Post
I doubt he did. And if he did, oh ******* well. I'm not gonna spend my time dwelling on this because no one here in this thread flamed him before he 'threatened his life'. It wasn't till after that bs that he started getting bashed.
Oh, that is such bull **** and you know it. I would take to offense "QQ". Your just being selfish because he called you a douche bag. Well im sorry, but get the **** over it, don't dwell on the past.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2010, 09:44   #36

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Wow, you people are a bunch of cock suckers.
$5 foot long GOOD DEAL IMO
At one point in time you were full of questions, you were "newb" just as he is. Many of us on this forum, hell many of you that posted on this forum, do not have the initiative to learn like this guy does. Its people like this guy that make changes to shitty forums like this one. Call him a dumb fuck, spam "Q"'s on his thread, but, in the end, he is a better man than all of you.
Yo, Saint was like "Wanna go troll EPVP?", I was like, "That's life, lets go!". For the record, while I was 'full of questions' I never asked them. I took the initiative to find the solution to all of those questions without the help of others directly guiding me. So, sup.

Bottom line we have bee/are in the SAME position this guy is in.
??? read above
Just because you were treated this way doesn't give you the right to treat others the same. So really, grow up and act like the Adults most of you are, I'm younger than more all of you and more mature, how pathetic is that?.
That's life.

Quote:
Sad that someone takes the internet this srs? Actually no. I've seen this happen before, and I called them a dumb bitch before they admitted they were lieing.

inb4 just trollin' all day urr day!!

QQ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2010, 09:51   #37

Quote:
Oh, that is such bull **** and you know it. I would take to offense "QQ". Your just being selfish because he called you a douche bag. Well im sorry, but get the **** over it, don't dwell on the past.
Alright kids, gather around story time

This kid, is just not capable of handling the internetz. Many reasons. He can't admit when he is wrong. He thinks that EVERYONE needs to side with him, and if you don't then you're not his friend. Try to tell him that he f*cked up. He'll block you on msn. He got banned before, for all the right reasons, yet he refused to admit he was in the wrong. He cursed at the admins, the moderators, and the globals. Yet, he still says I'm brainwashed by the staff and believe whatever they say. What he doesn't know is that I can read the thread whenever I want, and it points to him being completely wrong. Also, he's just too sensitive to be around these parts. He also threatened to have this forum blacklisted in the US because the admins banned him the first time for breaking the rules. This kid is ridiculous. He's just not mentally capable of using the internetz.
Old 09/18/2010, 09:53   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
That's life.

Sad that someone takes the internet this srs? Actually no. I've seen this happen before, and I called them a dumb ***** before they admitted they were lieing.

QQ?
True.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2010, 09:56   #39

Whatcha know. I'm ******* Jesus.
Look at your opinions, you all fell for my plot.
Now I know who's my friend and who's not.
Whatever though. I'm taking your advice. I'm leaving, I just wanted to know before I left why you all hated me. Telling Larry to tell Jose that I hanged myself was worth it. I should tell him I'm fine though. lol

Maybe I'll make my own forum and be an awesome admin,
who knows.

Cyahz
#request close
Old 09/18/2010, 09:57   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian* View Post
idk... what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
That's life.

Sad that someone takes the internet this srs? Actually no. I've seen this happen before, and I called them a dumb bitch before they admitted they were lieing.

QQ?
Your right, it is life, but you don't make it through without asking questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Аrco View Post
Alright kids, gather around story time

This kid, is just not capable of handling the internetz. Many reasons. He can't admit when he is wrong. He thinks that EVERYONE needs to side with him, and if you don't then you're not his friend. Try to tell him that he f*cked up. He'll block you on msn. He got banned before, for all the right reasons, yet he refused to admit he was in the wrong. He cursed at the admins, the moderators, and the globals. Yet, he still says I'm brainwashed by the staff and believe whatever they say. What he doesn't know is that I can read the thread whenever I want, and it points to him being completely wrong. Also, he's just too sensitive to be around these parts. He also threatened to have this forum blacklisted in the US because the admins banned him the first time for breaking the rules. This kid is ridiculous. He's just not mentally capable of using the internetz.
Hes not mentally capable of using the internet? Are you fucking retarded?

I'm done. Its like debating with a bunch of 4 graders.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2010, 09:57   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fáng- View Post
Whatcha know. I'm ******* Jesus.
Look at your opinions, you all fell for my plot.
Now I know who's my friend and who's not.
Whatever though. I'm taking your advice. I'm leaving, I just wanted to know before I left why you all hated me. Telling Larry to tell Jose that I hanged myself was worth it. I should tell him I'm fine though. lol

Maybe I'll make my own forum and be an awesome admin,
who knows.

Cyahz
#request close
Oh jesus you faked your death? #00
You're almost as cool as tupac.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2010, 09:57   #42

Quote:
Your right, it is life, but you don't make it through without asking questions.

Hes not mentally capable of using the internet? Are you ******* retarded?

I'm done. Its like debating with a bunch of 4 graders.
btw, thanks ;P at least there's one mature guy on this forum
Closed Thread