Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Community

Discussion on The Community within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/18/2010, 08:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
wow.. cyber bully ftw?. i know him in rl and he did kill him self,
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2010, 08:42   #17

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Shunsui- View Post
wow.. cyber bully ftw?. i know him in rl and he did kill him self,
Oh shut up Jose "-.- you live thousands of miles away from him.
Old 09/18/2010, 08:44   #18

elite*gold: 80
Wow, you people are a bunch of **** suckers. At one point in time you were full of questions, you were "newb" just as he is. Many of us on this forum, hell many of you that posted on this forum, do not have the initiative to learn like this guy does. Its people like this guy that make changes to ****** forums like this one. Call him a dumb ****, spam "Q"'s on his thread, but, in the end, he is a better man than all of you.

Bottom line, we have bee/are in the SAME position this guy is in. Just because you were treated this way doesn't give you the right to treat others the same. So really, grow up and act like the Adults most of you are, I'm younger than more all of you and more mature, how pathetic is that?.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2010, 08:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBucks View Post
Wow, you people are a bunch of **** suckers. At one point in time you were full of questions, you were "newb" just as he is. Many of us on this forum, hell many of you that posted on this forum, do not have the initiative to learn like this guy does. Its people like this guy that make changes to ****** forums like this one. Call him a dumb ****, spam "Q"'s on his thread, but, in the end, he is a better man than all of you.

Bottom line, we have bee/are in the SAME position this guy is in. Just because you were treated this way doesn't give you the right to treat others the same. So really, grow up and act like the Adults most of you are, I'm younger than more all of you and more mature, how pathetic is that?.
See what you don't get is, no one is bashing him for asking questions etc.
People bash him for his personality. He is, hum, how can I word this right... a sensitive baby. If you normal members could see the complaint section, you'd know what I'm talking about, he complains to the admins EVERY time a moderator does something that he doesn't like. And every time the admins will shut him down. You should have seen his threads before with threatening to shut down epvp. His threads calling EVERY moderator a "douche bag" and an "******* ******." You don't see these threads, us moderators do. Don't make us out to be the ******** just cause we don't like his personality and are sick of his QQing.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2010, 08:57   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Аrco View Post
See what you don't get is, no one is bashing him for asking questions etc.
People bash him for his personality. He is, hum, how can I word this right... a sensitive baby. If you normal members could see the complaint section, you'd know what I'm talking about, he complains to the admins EVERY time a moderator does something that he doesn't like. And every time the admins will shut him down. You should have seen his threads before with threatening to shut down epvp. His threads calling EVERY moderator a "douche bag" and an "******* ******." You don't see these threads, us moderators do. Don't make us out to be the ******** just cause we don't like his personality and are sick of his QQing.
I love how you consider yourself a moderator. From what i see, you do just as much as a "Guardian" would do. Someone requests to close something you just type "request close" or some bullshit.

But this isn't about you. So, moderators have a "excuse" for "picking" on him. Aren't moderators supposed to play some sort of a "role model" for other members? Just because he calls every moderator a douche bag doesn't give them the right to give him **** for his questions/releases. Treat him as you would treat any one else on this forum.

What the hell does this "QQQQQQQ" **** mean?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/18/2010, 09:00   #21

Quote:
I love how you consider yourself a moderator. From what i see, you do just as much as a "Guardian" would do. Someone requests to close something you just type "request close" or some bullshit.

But this isn't about you. So, moderators have a "excuse" for "picking" on him. Aren't moderators supposed to play some sort of a "role model" for other members? Just because he calls every moderator a douche bag doesn't give them the right to give him **** for his questions/releases. Treat him as you would treat any one else on this forum.

What the hell does this "QQQQQQQ" **** mean?
Why are you defending him so much? It's not that big of a deal "QQQ" is like cry cry cry.

They're posting it since this thread is a cry for help.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2010, 09:01   #22

Quote:
Yeah in this section thats pretty much all I can do, in case you didn't know I don't even moderate this section

Quote:
But this isn't about you. So, moderators have a "excuse" for "picking" on him. Aren't moderators supposed to play some sort of a "role model" for other members? Just because he calls every moderator a douche bag doesn't give them the right to give him shit for his questions/releases. Treat him as you would treat any one else on this forum.
No one's picking on him, everyones calling him out on being a QQer. I don't respect him anymore than I respect decker. At least Decker doesn't cry and moan when people give him shit. He as well as decker aren't much respected around this community. You're argument is only based on what you know. If you knew what us mods did, you'd see our way. If he hates the way this community treats him, he can get the heck out of here.
Old 09/18/2010, 09:12   #23

Quote:
Yeah in this section thats pretty much all I can do, in case you didn't know I don't even moderate this section

No one's picking on him, everyones calling him out on being a QQer. I don't respect him anymore than I respect decker. At least Decker doesn't cry and moan when people give him ****. He as well as decker aren't much respected around this community. You're argument is only based on what you know. If you knew what us mods did, you'd see our way. If he hates the way this community treats him, he can get the heck out of here.
I love the facts that you speaking for only the Moderators, your not speaking for the other members that have posted here.
So, your telling that if someone harassed you with the term "QQ" you would not take that to offense in anyway? You can't say that you wouldn't take no negative effect to that term. So technically that is still picking on him. You people obviously don't know the impact on someones life this **** does. That, Ian, is why im supporting him, because its ****** up that someone has to be broken down when all he wants to do is be accepted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2010, 09:16   #24

Quote:
I love the facts that you speaking for only the Moderators, your not speaking for the other members that have posted here.
So, your telling that if someone harassed you with the term "QQ" you would not take that to offense in anyway? You can't say that you wouldn't take no negative effect to that term. So technically that is still picking on him. You people obviously don't know the impact on someones life this **** does. That, Ian, is why im supporting him, because its ****** up that someone has to be broken down when all he wants to do is be accepted.
The members here as well have seen his actions, so same goes for them. Und also, I wouldn't give anyone a reason to post QQ on my thread. I don't post threads crying about being treated poorly. If this **** really hits him that hard, then he needs therapy and should get rid of his computer.
Old 09/18/2010, 09:19   #25

Quote:
Well considering the fact he knows people flame him hard enough in other peoples threads... he should have known better than to post his own thread looking for sympathy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2010, 09:21   #26

Quote:
The members here as well have seen his actions, so same goes for them. Und also, I wouldn't give anyone a reason to post QQ on my thread. I don't post threads crying about being treated poorly. If this **** really hits him that hard, then he needs therapy and should get rid of his computer.
Honestly, grow up. You HAVE to understand that some people are more sensitive than others. I also, have seen his actions. So how is it that i see him so differently that you do? I think its because all of you are thinking with the mentality of "I'm better than him, so hes ****."

Ian, then why did you find it necessary to post your opinion here? Why do you think everyone felt it necessary to post their comments on a topic that is, what you say, pointless?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2010, 09:23   #27

elite*gold: 20
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

@anti-flame shield: on
Old 09/18/2010, 09:26   #28

Quote:
Honestly, grow up. You HAVE to understand that some people are more sensitive than others. I also, have seen his actions. So how is it that i see him so differently that you do? I think its because all of you are thinking with the mentality of "I'm better than him, so hes ****."
I shall repeat myself.
If you're really that sensitive, don't visit a forum that is full of flamers(not stating I am one) and a**holes, throw out your computer, and see a therapist, cause you have some emotional problems you need to handle.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2010, 09:32   #29

Quote:
I shall repeat myself.
If you're really that sensitive, don't visit a forum that is full of flamers(not stating I am one) and a**holes, throw out your computer, and see a therapist, cause you have some emotional problems you need to handle.
You are obviously not smart enough to comprehend what I said.

Just because they are more sensitive that others doesn't mean they need to see a therapist. Personally, the bullies are the ones with the "emotional" problem. And you apparently are an ******* or an flamer because you render it necessary to post a comment toward another with the intent to hurt/break down that individual. Don't say you have not, because you knowingly did.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2010, 09:33   #30

Quote:

Ian, then why did you find it necessary to post your opinion here? Why do you think everyone felt it necessary to post their comments on a topic that is, what you say, pointless?
Never said this thread was pointless (though it pretty much is lol).

I posted my opinion because looks like he wants to hear some people's opinions lol. Unfortunately he went and hung himself so he won't be reading any more of our opinions anyways.
Closed Thread