Forgot UCCO? einhorchen deserves a place here The open-source emulators gave a big boost to the scene. Also, I`d say tanel as well, even though LOTF was pretty bad, it got many people into the scene.
I don't know much about the subject. However, my hat goes down for unknowone, Ultimation for their amazing contribution, tao4229, Haydz, InfamousNoone, Korvacs and *M* for some great contributions.
I believe I forgot some of the great minds but those are all i could list.
Tannel for bringing so many into the community (hate the source but he's done alot to shape our community)
andy: if not for coemu i wouldn't be here and blowfish prob wouldn't have been released for AGES if at all
hybrid for epic work he's done. (Bugless source is sexeh but him in general)
impulse
immune <3
korv <3
*M* although for me he wasn't pservers so much as retail co
null (w/o loader i doubt nearly as many newer patch projects, + awesome advice)
tbh, i believe aLOT of people have made the conquer online private server community what it is today. you have the most important people who created the first servers and the intelligent coders who continue to impress the newer members everyday. You also have the very involved members who spend time upon time to release fixes for public sources, and the members who are less contributive, but help themselves in expanding their own progress in the co pserver community. You have the newest members who continually question the higher members to give them the reputation they withhold today. So, although most members here didn't participate in the first successful servers ever created, most positively contribute someway in promoting our community in it's continual expansion.
I take back Decker for entertainment. He just asked me if I did weed. "Why, do you?"
He probably does... >.> I deleted him so whatever. lol
Anyways, the first person that comes to mind when I think of someone that really helped me out was John (for being an *** to me and forcing me to learn C# =P) and Arco (before he was a jerk to me). Arco really was an awesome friend, so thanks Arco. I don't know what happened to you and why you're all emo on me but thanks for helping me understand C#. I would have quit if it wasn't for you.
Also, Tanel for making the 5165 source. I learned a lot of C# from it... not structure, but how to debug. Thanks to a lot of people that I just can't name right now... just a lot of really awesome people in this community that actually know how to code unlike 4losers.
Korvacs for helping me learn about packet structure... Saint for helping me figure out how to write packets from scratch for the Conquer Client and figuring out the data values going into them myself.
Lastly, I just wanta thank my fans for Conquer New Dawn and my friends for giving me inspiration and helping me with my ideas. There wouldn't be a Conquer New Dawn without you guys. =]
There wouldn't be a development community without any of us so say thanks to yourself too!
Sincerely,
Fang
made my first+9 today on venus 09/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies yay i made my first +9 on venus i can show you it on venus if you want i dont mind.