Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5165 Login Bug.

Discussion on 5165 Login Bug. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5165 Login Bug.

alright so I got a new dumbass bug...in my source when I make a new acc and try to login it gives me "Error! disconnected from gameserver, please re-login later!"...and in da console it gives me dis:

Code:
SystemArguementException: Item has already been added. key in dictionary "0" Key being added "0"
at ...\Database.cs line 1331 in da LoadCharacter void...and all I have there is dis
Code:
C.Skills.Add(S.ID, S);
and I really dont get wat it's tryin to tel me here...call me a nub or noob but I haven't added anythin new wit a key of "0"...

any help?

regards,
killersub
Old 07/29/2010, 23:29   #2

if(!C.Skills.Contains(S.ID))
C.Skills.Add(S.ID, S);
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2010, 01:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by teroareboss1 View Post
if(!C.Skills.Contains(S.ID))
C.Skills.Add(S.ID, S);
thnx dat fixed that...now my char sumhow spawned wit like 13k health and like 1k vit...lol?
Old 07/30/2010, 03:08   #4

Quote:
SystemArguementException: Item has already been added. key in dictionary "0" Key being added "0"
at ...\Database.cs line 1331 in da LoadCharacter void...and all I have there is dis
Means ur trying to add something, dats already added
Old 07/30/2010, 10:50   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Specifically the key your adding (with a value of 0) already exists in the dictionary, since i havent seen the defintion of the dictionary i cant tell you what youve done wrong exactly, but for some reason your character is trying to load a second entry for a skill its already got, should probably look into that if i were you.
Old 07/30/2010, 17:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Specifically the key your adding (with a value of 0) already exists in the dictionary, since i havent seen the defintion of the dictionary i cant tell you what youve done wrong exactly, but for some reason your character is trying to load a second entry for a skill its already got, should probably look into that if i were you.
still... I don't think dat fixes my character spawning wit level 0...BP 0...and like random high lvl stats at first login lol?... I fixed the key adding error