Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Itemtype Decryption Guide

Discussion on [Request] Itemtype Decryption Guide within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Itemtype Decryption Guide

Sorry if there is already a Guide on this, I could not find it using Search.

I have recently added the 135-137 gears patch, and I noticed all the Weapons and Armours have the same stats as the 120-130's, which kind of defeats the object for me, I edited the Values in itemtype.dat both in my OldCODB and in my Client, Built and ran server, but it had no effect, then a friend told me about itemtype decrypting and something to do with editing sqldata, I am a total noob when it comes to this so I would appreciate a guide/quick fix to my problem, thanks in advance, adamjones

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] shaiya US ep5 client decryption sdata files
05/14/2011 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
item.sdata npcquest.sdata skill.sdata monster.sdata NpcSkill.SData help me please...ty
[GUIDE] adding an item to itemtype.dat
01/15/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 32 Replies
ok here goes open your itemtype.dat in your hexeditor, i use winhex but you can use whatever works for you. in the top left corner u see 4 hex numbers this is the amount of items you have in ur itemtype.dat u need to edit this number to add the new item. remember all hex needs to be done backwards.http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1839/ hexedit1.png ok as u can see in pic 2 i have copied from the beginning of this casual to the last 00 before the start of my next item, you need to copy...
[Help] 5017 Itemtype Decryption
06/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
hello, im looking for a itemtype decryptor (5017) i know there are posted some months or years ago lol but i cant find them -.- would be nice if someone could post me one..ty anyways
Guide to the Itemtype.dat!
11/19/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 72 Replies
hellrazEr's guide to the editing of Itemtype.dat Lets jump right into it, First off you need to decrypt the itemtype.dat to do that Download DeEn's Monster.dat editor. and change the name of the itetype.dat to monster.dat and decrypt. a monster.txt will appear in the same folder, open that up and you will see 10955 lines of code. each has 39 entries. DeEn's Monster.dat editor EXAMPLE:
Request of itemtype pls ?
08/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
seing as i think the itemtype editor doesnt work from unknownone now :( can somone post me an edited range to attack 2 stakes in tg (to save 2h use so i can bot cyclone) for.. BattleClub 83-250 dmg RefinedFangSword 81-122 dmg