Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5165 Peace jade Quest

Discussion on 5165 Peace jade Quest within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5165 Peace jade Quest

Looking for a Peace Jade Quest source with the npc dialog and npc.txt to use on my server. Thank You, and yeh im lazy lol
Old 06/21/2010, 05:06   #2

Received Thanks: 5,291
I think decker released one, if not, then post here what you want the quest to do exactly and I'll whip up something for you.
Old 06/21/2010, 05:44   #3

umm i want the quest to start in market and all the other npcs there to.
Reward can be 20k cps.
So pretty much . kill blade ghost lvl 83 to get jade kylin. Do Quest Get 20k cps

Thx .Arco, Love ur help and guides ^.^
Old 06/21/2010, 07:59   #4

Received Thanks: 5,291
First define this in character.cs.

NOTE:May be a bit of bracket mixup, sure you can fix that yourself.
If you want this quest to be done once a day only, you can put in a check.
Now for the npc dialog.
Code:
case 12343:
{
switch (Control)
    {
case 0:
      {
        if (!GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(PeaceJaceID, 1)
        {
        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Can you kill these BladeGhosts and retrieve my Jade Kylin please?");
        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("If I find one I'll let you know." 255);
        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
        }
        else
        {
        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Oh thank you thank you!!!");
        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("No problem!", 255);
        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
        GC.MyChar.CPs += 20000;
        }
        break;
      }
    }
break;
}

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Mining Quest (5165)
12/09/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Hello This is a simple quest I made that took about 10 minutes to make It's pretty cool I guess I have tested it and it does work Objectives: Go to Phoenix Castle at the coordinates (179, 225) and talk to "Alchemist". He will tell you to go mine 3 Rate1GoldOres. After you get them, bring them to him and he will give you a reward of 10kk cp's.
[Release] Peace Jade Quest (5165)
09/09/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
Hello. This ain't the full Peace Jade quest but I made it shorter (alot shorter). It is very simple but you still have to do the same objectives pretty much. I hope you like it! Go to Mob.cs and add this: if (Name.Contains("BladeGhosts") && MyMath.ChanceSuccess(100000)) { DI2.Info.ID = 721250; DI2.Info.MaxDur = DI2.Info.DBInfo.Durability;
[RELEASE] My homemade quest [5165]
04/26/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Hello all :) I have not much experience in C# but i atleast made this quest which are not done yet but i will give you all a taste on it so dont flame me for incorrect coordinates for npc and so on .... Go into C:\OldCODB\NPCs.txt and add this First of all we add the NPC that teleports you into the area And then the NPC that will give you the reward
Quest Help [5165]
01/31/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Im working on building a quest i got the timers and everything down its moreless just the command to spawn a single monster. Which id like to be done through a gm command, i have the command down. Its just moreless trying to figure out what the coding is to spawn a perticular monster based on the mob list in my exact coords. Could also be used for some good ole fashion dransik demon attacks if anyone played that game and got stuck in the middle of a demon attack on a town ^_^.
[FIRST Release]PK Quest 5165
01/16/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
I thought this small quest i made was a decent idea. What you have to do is if you get 200PKPoints, you get rewarded 21500 CPs After you have claimed the reward your PKPoints are reduced down to 0 and can only be claimed once a day (Im unsure about adding the variable in Character.cs? Do i have to add it anywhere else? or is that right? im still learning C# >.>) In Character.cs under