Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting all Npcs meshes

Discussion on Getting all Npcs meshes within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting all Npcs meshes

Hello,

I was looking if anyone knows a way to get or preview all the NPCS meshes

Thanks,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Keep getting 24 hour ban after only getting reported a few times
02/02/2024 - Fortnite - 27 Replies
Hello I been dealing with 24 hours bans I keep getting ban for 24 hours after I get reported I’m on DMA and my CFW is UD as far as I know. I can play all other EAC games BE games and play Val on my FW just fine without issues. I always get unban after the 24 hours. Bc no cheats are on main pc and FW is UD And form talking to other people in the DMA Community they said you shouldn’t get 24 hour bans almost at all even Whan full raging it should take days before getting 24 hour ban...
Keine Items an NPCs Verkaufen/Keine Penya von NPCs erhalten
11/18/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
Weis jemand zufällig was ich machen muss damit Spieler garkeine Items mehr an NPCs verkaufen können oder zumindest keine Penya durch den Verkauf von Items an NPCs mehr bekommen? Danke im vorraus.
All mob meshes , technique , tool and tool code source
06/07/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 25 Replies
as the title says here is the technique (thanks to pro4never) simple c# app. which capture certain area from screen and i've changed the handling of the expball to change my body , added it to f1 , ++ing each time without taking away the item with declaring the variable out side the method end up with something like case 722136: case 723911: case 723834: case 723700:
[Guide] Avoid getting disconnected and getting banned while using CB + CR
04/16/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
I've already posted this as a part of my guide before but I will post it again to help new users. - Avoid pressing F12 while running Cabal Bot and Cabal Rider. Why? - F12 key function for Cabal Rider is for Start Bot - F12 key function for Cabal Bot is for stacking hp and mp potions - So if you press F12 to start training your bot for cabal rider, it will also stack pots because you're also running Cabal Bot. This will lead to a probable ban and being...
Having problems getting on cabal8 well come in!! my guild on getting on cabal8 :D
06/07/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
Hey guys Supermario here to Save you all from your cabal8 troubles so lets get started. Cabal_Online_CHNo_eng.rar - FileFront.com Full client updated + patch from cabal8 server. NO MORE PROBLEMS WITH AGREEMENT. FIRST RUN GAME WITHOUT TRANSLATION AND ACCEPT AGREEMENT AND NEXT COPY TRANSLATE that has everything you'll need then download this