Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jump/Walk/Run

Discussion on Jump/Walk/Run within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/13/2023, 21:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well yeah, you are correct unless you have control with the players who abuse this bugs.
Old 10/14/2023, 02:55   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
Well yeah, you are correct unless you have control with the players who abuse this bugs.
An non ending exploit? If there's a bug and you have the source code then it may be patched.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/14/2023, 18:54   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
An non ending exploit? If there's a bug and you have the source code then it may be patched.
We'll yeah probably can be patched. This bug is weird, it keeps getting back until it got fixed.

I think @ know about this as this is impulse base.
Old 10/14/2023, 21:31   #19

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Quote:
We'll yeah probably can be patched. This bug is weird, it keeps getting back until it got fixed.

I think @ know about this as this is impulse base.
Idk what y'all are talking about... item duplication is entirely a server side issue if that's what's being talked about.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2023, 22:04   #20

i mean i don't see any dupe glitch creating a new UID for said item, So having a capable system to monitor UIDS and delete both items if the same IDS detected,
and check the way it creates the IDS. I assume that would be a good starting place

I have a 5517 source id like to test, But i don't have a 55175 client i can connect with. i downloaded a normal client, Used a loader. But i don't get any connection.
Old 03/14/2024, 18:22   #21

Quote:
I'm not sure, however there are numerous techniques to get this duplicate item to work. As far as I know, most Filipino players are attempting to re-create the dupe in a different manner. You know American/Europeans are easily to scam in p-server because they are lazy.

But here are some list that dupe work:
1. Warehouse Withdraw/Deposit
2. ItemDropping
3. Pick Item at the same time with other character.
4. Vending (Don't know how it works but this is the latest I gather).
5. GoldDrop (Not sure how it's done but saw some players dropping golds).
6. Trade (not sure about this) but it something like a connection about gold and gambling npc.
I used 5165 on my Odin and none of dupe techniques works on my server. Duplication can happen in any client though and it is not only exclusive for only 5165 lol. Unless you didn't understand how the duplication works and where does things occurred. Don't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFadedOne View Post
i mean i don't see any dupe glitch creating a new UID for said item, So having a capable system to monitor UIDS and delete both items if the same IDS detected,
and check the way it creates the IDS. I assume that would be a good starting place

I have a 5517 source id like to test, But i don't have a 55175 client i can connect with. i downloaded a normal client, Used a loader. But i don't get any connection.
You are right. Database has a primary key which doesn't allow other key to get inserted when duplicated.

Quote:
You are clueless and perhaps has a limited knowledge to run a full blown private server. If you will control the player then you will be good as PM only but not as developer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFadedOne View Post
So im currently working on a AutoHunting Function for 5165.
Im currently trying to work on the part that deals with auto movement
Code:
private void MoveTowards(Mob mob)
{
    // Check if the character is already in range of the target mob
    if (IsInRange(mob))
    {
        // The character is in range, so you can choose to attack the mob here
        AttackMob(mob);
        return; // Exit the method
    }

}
I was going to see if i can use
GC.MyChar.Loc.Jump(NX, NY);
GC.AddSend(Data);
And have the cords set to the mobs location but i dont fully understand the data structure
Code:
-		Data	{byte[40]}	byte[]
		[0]	32	byte
		[1]	0	byte
		[2]	26	byte
		[3]	39	byte
		[4]	235	byte
		[5]	70	byte
		[6]	15	byte
		[7]	0	byte
		[8]	211	byte
		[9]	1	byte
		[10]	216	byte
		[11]	1	byte
		[12]	64	byte
		[13]	134	byte
		[14]	105	byte
		[15]	91	byte
		[16]	137	byte
		[17]	0	byte
		[18]	0	byte
		[19]	0	byte
		[20]	219	byte
		[21]	1	byte
		[22]	219	byte
		[23]	1	byte
		[24]	0	byte
		[25]	0	byte
		[26]	0	byte
		[27]	0	byte
		[28]	255	byte
		[29]	255	byte
		[30]	255	byte
		[31]	255	byte
		[32]	84	byte
		[33]	81	byte
		[34]	67	byte
		[35]	108	byte
		[36]	105	byte
		[37]	101	byte
		[38]	110	byte
		[39]	116	byte
So i have manage to learn that
It's an array of bytes with a length of 40 bytes.
Each line represents one byte of data.
The numbers in square brackets represent the index or position of each byte in the array (0 to 39).
The hexadecimal values (e.g., 32, 0, 26) are the actual data stored in each byte.
The decimal values (e.g., 50, 0, 38) are the equivalent decimal representations of the hexadecimal values. but i have no idea how to make it think its sending the data to jump lol any help would be massively appreciated thank you
You will need to do this on two parts.
1. Add the jump packet and spawning to the players within your vicinity.
2. You can't show jump animation to your character using server packet. Unless someone had made it but I didn't find any packet that can do that for me. So to jump your character in screen you will be using the General Packet with type = 0x6c and send together your coordinates. Then also send the jump packet for your character. It will appear teleporting but for other players you will be jumping like normal.
Old 03/14/2024, 18:54   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntachoi View Post
I used 5165 on my Odin and none of dupe techniques works on my server. Duplication can happen in any client though and it is not only exclusive for only 5165 lol. Unless you didn't understand how the duplication works and where does things occurred. Don't you?
Yeah, I know, I even know your server Odin used to be having item duplication. Unless you know which part or how did they do the duplication then you can easily fix that. It just happen that there seems to be a problem with 5165 version client or lower which is prone to more item duplication glitches. This is why the owner of the source you bought from (Emre) is using the latest version of the client for his own server which he modified the client to make it look classic.
Old 03/14/2024, 19:46   #23

Quote:
Yeah, I know, I even know your server Odin used to be having item duplication. Unless you know which part or how did they do the duplication then you can easily fix that. It just happen that there seems to be a problem with 5165 version client or lower which is prone to more item duplication glitches. This is why the owner of the source you bought from (Emre) is using the latest version of the client for his own server which he modified the client to make it look classic.
Can you better explain how the version of the client has to do with more item duplication?
Old 03/14/2024, 21:21   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Can you better explain how the version of the client has to do with more item duplication?
Sorry bud, but I don't know how to explain it was based on my playtime since I was a kid. But yeah I'll try to explain based on my and my friend's experience.

I do have some friends developing the 5165 version using a so-called ***'s based source but it is an Impulse source though. While they running the game with over 100+ players, were they feel the server is stable there will be some players working on find some glitches that allow item duplication, first they encounter in warehouse, and after the fixed, a year later another guy found a glitch for dupes in itemdrop & pickup, and then it was fixed again, and another year later a vending again that found some glitch on it where they used the MAC Address as a solution for item duplication. This kind of issue in 5165 version were its item duplication keep repeating. I'm not sure but its the number 1 reason why the Revelation CO were they have 1000 players on it is the main reason why they shut down their server is due to item duplication.

Anyway, it's not just the 5165 but it also happens to higher version where its worst it's a hack tool where you can duplicate ItemPlus Composition
Old 03/14/2024, 21:24   #25

Quote:
Sorry bud, but I don't know how to explain it was based on my playtime since I was a kid. But yeah I'll try to explain based on my and my friend's experience.

I do have some friends developing the 5165 version using a so-called ***'s based source but it is an Impulse source though. While they running the game with over 100+ players, were they feel the server is stable there will be some players working on find some glitches that allow item duplication, first they encounter in warehouse, and after the fixed, a year later another guy found a glitch for dupes in itemdrop & pickup, and then it was fixed again, and another year later a vending again that found some glitch on it where they used the MAC Address as a solution for item duplication. This kind of issue in 5165 version were its item duplication keep repeating. I'm not sure but its the number 1 reason why the Revelation CO were they have 1000 players on it is the main reason why they shut down their server is due to item duplication.

Anyway, it's not just the 5165 but it also happens to higher version where its worst it's a hack tool where you can duplicate ItemPlus Composition
Ah ha, so to clarify - it's related to the source and not the client version. Yeah, I'm aware of the composition glitch in a few sources as well - but that's not tied to a specific version either. The tool may be, but the glitch is possible on any version that has unprotected composition.
Old 03/15/2024, 05:54   #26

Quote:
It is not on client lol. It is on server stuff, how the code and synchronization been done. You should know how multi threading works before you will fully understand how duplication works.

Emre original source code have quite a lot of minor and major bugs which i fix over the year and one of that is the duplication but that problem doesnt even in client side.
Old 03/15/2024, 06:28   #27

Quote:
It is not on client lol. It is on server stuff, how the code and synchronization been done. You should know how multi threading works before you will fully understand how duplication works.

Emre original source code have quite a lot of minor and major bugs which i fix over the year and one of that is the duplication but that problem doesnt even in client side.
Yeah of course I know that lol. It's very common as all function are in source part and not in the client. Anyway that's not Emre's original source its a stolen source from a leaked Shannara lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Ah ha, so to clarify - it's related to the source and not the client version. Yeah, I'm aware of the composition glitch in a few sources as well - but that's not tied to a specific version either. The tool may be, but the glitch is possible on any version that has unprotected composition.
Yes bud, it's related to the source, and it was just my thought that it would be a client issue due to a synchronization from client to source connection well yeah it's obviously a poor threading.
Old 03/15/2024, 06:39   #28

Quote:
Yeah of course I know that lol. It's very common as all function are in source part and not in the client. Anyway that's not Emre's original source its a stolen source from a leaked Shannara lol.
How do you know if you keep insisting that dupe happened in client particularly in 5165 version lol.

Emre source code doesnt even related to your wrong understanding of dupe. Point is dupe can happen on all client as long as you have no proper synchronization in your server source code. Proper checking of trades and global handling of UID for each items are important as well. All of them are in server side of your source code.
Old 03/15/2024, 08:09   #29

Quote:
How do you know if you keep insisting that dupe happened in client particularly in 5165 version lol.

Emre source code doesnt even related to your wrong understanding of dupe. Point is dupe can happen on all client as long as you have no proper synchronization in your server source code. Proper checking of trades and global handling of UID for each items are important as well. All of them are in server side of your source code.
I don't think it really matters what he thinks or thought... as long as the correct information is out there.