Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding Garments from another Server

Discussion on Adding Garments from another Server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/20/2024, 19:17   #46

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,566
yeah i mean the reason i don't share anything anymore is because a few days after i release something i find it on other forums, some give me the credit, many of the arabic forums don't, they simple like change the exe name. Some go the extra mile and change my name in the caption of the application and claim everything as there own. I won't be releasing the crypto or key here for the wdf layer, but i don't mind giving it to some of you privately for your own work, But please don't release a tool to decrypt other peoples stuff, copied or not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2024, 13:55   #47

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
[...]Some go the extra mile and change my name in the caption of the application and claim everything as there own.[...]
Yeah, I've seen a lot of re-released stuff as if they are the author... Even TQ assets released as "custom" edits. I haven't shared anything new either with the state of the community...

Quote:
[...]but i don't mind giving it to some of you privately for your own work, But please don't release a tool to decrypt other peoples stuff, copied or not.
For sure I'd be interested to see, not that I need it for my own work. I went the extra mile and just re-implemented the package library with my own format. But I'd be curious to see how you've done it because your solution seems less intrusive. And for sure, I wouldn't release any tool if you share with me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2024, 20:06   #48

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
I don't personally have a need, but I'll reach out if I ever do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2024, 16:06   #49

Quote:
yeah i mean the reason i don't share anything anymore is because a few days after i release something i find it on other forums, some give me the credit, many of the arabic forums don't, they simple like change the exe name. Some go the extra mile and change my name in the caption of the application and claim everything as there own. I won't be releasing the crypto or key here for the wdf layer, but i don't mind giving it to some of you privately for your own work, But please don't release a tool to decrypt other peoples stuff, copied or not.
Not just like that they do even sell it. I'm pretty sure your modification suite tools is also for sale in other forums I'm not pretty sure where but for now now I saw the TeamYakuza Modification Suite 2013 has been for sale which can be send at this
Old 01/23/2024, 18:09   #50

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
Not just like that they do even sell it. I'm pretty sure your modification suite tools is also for sale in other forums I'm not pretty sure where but for now now I saw the TeamYakuza Modification Suite 2013 has been for sale which can be send at this
Daaammnnn... that's some ****.
Old 01/25/2024, 23:25   #51

And this is why you don't share anything. Epvp is full of leechers and has been for a while.