Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding Garments from another Server

Discussion on Adding Garments from another Server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 05/27/2023, 13:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,566
most people use my leaked secure wdf code, this adds a layer of encryption on the file data that gets decrypted on the fly as the client requests them from the wdf, you need the aes key from the client.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/31/2023, 15:44   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeCrumble View Post
Is it possible that I can use the garments in the other server to put it on my server (Same Client/Patch). If so, how?

Can I copy the c3>texture , data>ItemMinIcon and MapItemIcon then I'm good to go or it's kinda complicated. *few knowledge*
the matter is simble but not just coppying some files into your client , you need to know How's your client work ? [ 2d or 3d ] if yours is a 3D client then you need to extract garments from a 3D client [ the same matter with 2D Clients ]

Garments related files are :
Armor.ini , 3DTExture.ini and 3DObj.ini
If the garments had any effects you need to extract the effects from the related files :
3DEffect.ini , 3DEffectObj.ini , 3DTexture.ini

More you know , the more it's become easy
Old 06/03/2023, 20:01   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
most people use my leaked secure wdf code, this adds a layer of encryption on the file data that gets decrypted on the fly as the client requests them from the wdf, you need the aes key from the client.
How to get that aes key from the client, any idea how to do it? I know very little about reverse engineering but maybe I could figure it out with a little help. I have a client with this problem.
Old 06/08/2023, 01:51   #19

Unhappy

we wish Cyptsky help us with new tool of WDF extractor or some thing can extract TPI and TPD files cuz he the best in he the only one can help in this

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
Does not seem protected. Just that the files are indexed in the .WDB package, so you need to first unpack it.

there's alot of servers we can't extract the files BoltConquer

have alot of maps edits and garments
but all of them TPI TPD we wish if u can share you tool or help us <3 thanks
Old 06/08/2023, 10:31   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by makameko View Post

there's alot of servers we can't extract the files BoltConquer

have alot of maps edits
They're not map edits, I just took a look at the files. Inside Maps.tpd is 7 maps, 6 of them being from TOW online which is actually just using maps from another TQ game. The last one isn't listed as TOW online but looking at the art style it looks exactly like another TQ game.

So none of them are actually edited maps, so I saved you the trouble for those.
Old 06/08/2023, 13:50   #21

Talking please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Maps the World View Post
They're not map edits, I just took a look at the files. Inside Maps.tpd is 7 maps, 6 of them being from TOW online which is actually just using maps from another TQ game. The last one isn't listed as TOW online but looking at the art style it looks exactly like another TQ game.

So none of them are actually edited maps, so I saved you the trouble for those.
then u can open all of them towTPD and new.TPD maps.TPD maps.TPD datos.TPD and upload them sir
Old 06/09/2023, 00:25   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
Looks like it's protected too, I tried and and all extract files are invalid and it's not showing images.

I tried and failed
Old 06/18/2023, 21:40   #23

WDF not working

Quote:
Does not seem protected. Just that the files are indexed in the .WDB package, so you need to first unpack it.

i have try this tool but i think the files are secure

if you have time captsky sir can you help us ?
Old 06/19/2023, 18:22   #24

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Lol, this thread has turned into the "pleading with CptSky" thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2023, 16:03   #25

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr gorgi View Post
i have try this tool but i think the files are secure

if you have time captsky sir can you help us ?
It is pointless to send only a WDF file, I would need a full client. But 1.2 GB of garments? Sounds like ****.
Old 06/22/2023, 02:35   #26

Armageddon-co

Quote:
It is pointless to send only a WDF file, I would need a full client. But 1.2 GB of garments? Sounds like ****.
yeah it's kind weird like holy **** 1.2GB O.o
Old 06/22/2023, 15:34   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr gorgi View Post
yeah it's kind weird like holy **** 1.2GB O.o
Oh, they stock all the files encrypt in that wdf package, including maps, garments, and new weps accessory and more.
Old 06/22/2023, 23:47   #28

i think all even garments and weps accessory are encrypt also

Quote:
Oh, they stock all the files encrypt in that wdf package, including maps, garments, and new weps accessory and more.
all files encrypt all file in this game i try once no thing happen because all encrypt
Old 06/23/2023, 16:40   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by makameko View Post
all files encrypt all file in this game i try once no thing happen because all encrypt
There is nothing you can do on that, unless someone here release a new tool for the extractor, which CyptSky is your only chance but I bet his not going to do that as it's hard to make a tool and it's not worth it to release here. Hopefully someday his going to share it.
Old 06/24/2023, 17:35   #30

u right i think if cyptsky didn't do it no one will

Quote:
There is nothing you can do on that, unless someone here release a new tool for the extractor, which CyptSky is your only chance but I bet his not going to do that as it's hard to make a tool and it's not worth it to release here. Hopefully someday his going to share it.
sure no one will