I got a problem.. I've tried to add a new garment (DivaSuit) into a old client.
what i have done:
Added 3DTexture (ID direction to texture)
Added 3Dobj. (ID direction to mesh)
Added Armor (ID = texture & mesh)
Added the Texture to c3/texture, also the mesh in c3/mesh
Added ItemMinIcon & MapItemIcon .dds textures
Added those both textures into ItemMinIcon.ani & MapItemIcon.ani
Added DivaSuit into itemtype
Added DivaSuit into itemtype (source side)
Added DivaSuit into itemtype (database)
If i start my server i can creat that garment, i can drop it and see it in my inventory correctly, but i can't wear it. If i right click it i get the message "could not load script for item ID ******" But im pretty sure the ID is correct, also changed it for other possible ones.. anyone got an idea? may i forgot something?
I don't know if its right, but i guess there is something in your source like:
Code:
if(itemid >= 123456 || itemid <= 123456) {
}
You can try to make the id higer, or copy that.
Again, i don't know if i'm right.. but i guess its something like that ... its because the source can't handle the item now, because it don't know what kind of type it is i believe.
it is.. all 3 itemtypes (client,database and source) are correctly and the same..
What part of if it were correct added it would of worked don't you understand ?
Client sided it is correctly added, database sided aswell, the handling in the source is where it goes wrong. Make sure it reads the ID as an garment and put it in the right item slot.
Mouse flickering with older clients. 11/08/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies Hello everyone,
I decided to finish my source, I came to this problem:
I use a 5095 Client and the mouse is flickering, from conquer cursor to my default windows cursor.
The FPS also drops back to 10/20 and back to 37 when my mouse flickers.
I play normal Conquer without this problem
My specs:
Intel I5, Nvidia Geforce GT 540M (1gb) and 8GB RAM.
Adding new garments & Saving System problems 07/28/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies hey guz i wanna know 3 things:-
1st: i've added the new garments that begger raider and Schooluniform and another garment i added them to shop and they appeared clearly with their edited prices but when i wanted to buy them they didnt come in my invetory idont know the reason for that ????
2nd:i've problem in saving the Halos of Class pk and elite pk too and the big problem in guildwar cuz when u dc then login the Halo disappear and u can claim it again so it make the guild winner a...
[Help] Adding New Items and Garments 07/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies Can someone help me how to add new items and Garments with +12 -7 2 sdgs. Can someone help me. Thanks.
Adding Garments 09/13/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies I'm adding a new garment to my server, What files do I need to edit, and HOW, to make that work? I have the new dds DONE, saved as c3\texture\003137380.dds, and the new garment's itemID is 187375, and has been added everywhere needed. It appears on map, and in inventory, wields to the garment slot, but your character turns invisible.
+ Thanks for whoever helps me
- Rech