Ok so i know i'm asking alot but i'm pretty new at the coding part of Pservers, I got a server running on my Pc to start some testing and what not (later on it well be released) but i got a few questions since i havn't done this part before..
First, while looking around though the server for bugs and npc i might wanna change, i jumped into the portal in the frozen grotto, now i have no clue as how to release the char from this problem, although i do know it's possible since the last server i was a part of i got stuck in the portal in the gm map lol, but i'm not on speaking terms with the owner of that server, so i need help here.
Second, Where can i add atribute points to an account? OldCOdb or rikardo updated? and what file exactly since i've looked for some time now
I guess this is it for now and thanks, PS i'm using a 5165 source :-)
thanks Korvacs. lol- forgot to put the next lines of code.
Actually... hold on- I have a better idea to fix this...
I have to go though to fix a client's laptop connection.
I'll be back in a few- the code above should work for now.
@-NewDawn- I tried out you code, and it even made sense to me, hopefully i put it in the place you intended, but it still didn't working, i'm still getting the black screen you get when you jump portals
Code:
if (GC.MyChar.Loc.Map == 1036)
GC.AddSend(Packets.MapStatus(GC.MyChar.Loc.Map, 30));
if (GC.MyChar.Loc.X <= 5 && GC.MyChar.Loc.Y <= 5)
GC.MyChar.Teleport(1002, 439, 397);
else
GC.AddSend(Packets.MapStatus(GC.MyChar.Loc.Map, 32));
was this your suggestion?
well it's late, i'll check back for a reply tomorrow and thanks alot :-)
@ Everyone else
I'm still looking for the file to edit the aps :-) and thanks again all
@-NewDawn- I tried out you code, and it even made sense to me, hopefully i put it in the place you intended, but it still didn't working, i'm still getting the black screen you get when you jump portals
well it's late, i'll check back for a reply tomorrow and thanks alot :-)
@ Everyone else
I'm still looking for the file to edit the aps :-) and thanks again all
Yah, to fix the portals:
Look in the portal.txt file and add the portal's map and coords, then add the portal's output map and coords. to one line. Do the same to the other side and restart the server. That's how you fix a portal system.
Imported from my old account's release:
Quote:
Go into OldCODB and open "Portals.txt"
Add the following two lines to the bottom:
I'm going to code a backup that sees if the portal isn't registered and if it isn't then it'll spit you out into the Previous Map and the Character's previous X and Y. Hold on though.
EDIT: Hm... by the look of it, the current portal system runs blind. There is no checker but yourself. The code I added before on my first post should be helpful though so when you log on you transport back to Twin City. If the Fps goes down hill just make my code disconnect the character. Sorry I should be of much greater help =\ Good Luck!
Ok, let's go parts,
@-NewDawn- the portal.txt i already edited After my chars got stuck lol, and i havn't tested yet if it works, but i will after i get the npc working cuz my npcs changed after i download paralysers source, anyway i double checked the portal.txt, and it's correct
@Korvacs, i changed the code dawn gave me to where you told me, chars still stuck =/,
Well if you guys are out of ideias it's cool, I'll just use some other char, and give thanks for trying, but if you guys can thank of anything else let me know :-), anyway can either of you tell me where i can edit the atribute points a char has from one of the files? thanks guys :-)
Well, my code is supposed to transport them is their coords are messed up... you can fixed them manually though. Here's how:
1. Disconnect all characters.
2. Do NOT shut down the server. If you edit characters while the server is ready to be closed then your character will be wiped out.
3. Type in "/characters" and add 1 CP to the character's account. Save and log in.
4. Buy a scroll and use it to go to Twin City.
5. Disconnect and log back in to fix fps.
If the character is being transported still and it says "Connecting to Server", then the portal.txt file isn't correct. Good luck! I hope this helps =P
[Guide] Portal to Portal Guide for Frozen Grotto 5 06/17/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies Ok so i noticed you need to go to every single island on Frozen Grotto 5 to get to FG6, so I made a guide through the minimap :D
It was a quick job but I hope it helps.
save it over icecrypt-lev5.jpg
Place this in ConquerOnline2.0>data>minimap
Btw - Light Blue to Pink - the direction of the portals
sec portal 09/14/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies hey i was wondering if there is eny way to open 2 sec portal at 1 pc ?
[request] how to make any portal item to Crag Mine Field Portal 06/17/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies can any one make any portal item like, Armory 213 portal item, accretia HQ portal item to ->> crag mine field portal item.. it hard to go back to crag mine field when i got Disconnected from server..
TP scroll bug HQ portal to elan portal etc.. 04/14/2008 - RF Online - 10 Replies first must have bypass on rf to be able to use WPE
1. login to the game
2. alt tab open WPE
3. target to rfonline.bin then start logging
4. alt tab again to rf then use hq portal
5. back to wpe stop logging and search for packets that looks like this
06 00 04 1A 22 00
6.double click on filter 1 and copy the packets on the search
7.on the modify put 11 below 22ex.
(Question) x-trap bypass question x-trap merderer 03/13/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies I use thai cabalmain xtrap merdrere login the game 5 sec it is discon how to modify xtrap merderer or who have a bypass to use bot autoit it can't be detected thx a lot Bro.