Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Jump duration calculation

Discussion on Conquer Jump duration calculation within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Jump duration calculation

Has anyone figured out how to calculate the duration of a jump animation? Body Size, Equipped Weapons seem to affect it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Reduce Skill Duration
05/17/2008 - RF Online - 13 Replies
Hey everyone, Was just wondering if anyone knew the procedure for reducing the duration that buff skills last? My aim here is to set the duration of a skill such as Wild Rage to zero, and its casting time to zero so that I may quickly up the experience on that skill to the next level. For example: Wild Rage FP Cost: 30 Cast Delay: 1 sec Duration: 210 sec <-- want to reduce this to zero
WOW Cheats: Refresh Duration on Items
01/09/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Buy a new stack of 5 of the items. Drag the low duration ones onto the long day duration ones. The whole stack now has the duration of the one you dragged the low duration one on to. have fun.
BUFF BUG DURATION
12/07/2006 - Flyff - 3 Replies
BUFF DURATION BUG 1. buff your self using mental sign only(no other buff) 2. go to pvp arena or somewhere 3. let someone kill you 4. get an assist to ressurect you but dont tick yes or no 5. press enter many times until the resu window disappears(or just wait for a few minute/s. 6.loadstar/loadlight. 7.repeat step 1 to 3 until your int stat will be negative ...
CoPartner duration log off
06/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
When i came back my guy was just standing there getting hit and his dura was at 2 why didnt it log me off any1 else have this problem?
Prevent Items with Duration from Expiring
02/14/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
If you send non-soulbound items with duration in the mail (or list them on the AH), while it is in the mail/AH the duration does not decrease. This worked with some items from the Christmas event, and if it hasn&#39;t been fixed (need confirmation from somebody) should also work with items from the Valentine&#39;s event like Rose Petals.