ok , so i add a npc in the database with the name WelcomeNpc . i put his mech (how it looks ) 210 lets say . I open server , log and i see the npc there but with the name that the 210 npc haves . Hope u guys understand
So , how do i make my own npc with the name i want :|
Ehm.
You guys forgot something important.
LOTF requires you to send a packet to update your current CPs.
Its not hard to find the line, but I haven't got LOTF myself.
If you don't do this, it will not show your amount of CPs untill you relog or refresh (by using a working npc, or by doing what ever that will refresh it).
Ehm.
You guys forgot something important.
LOTF requires you to send a packet to update your current CPs.
Its not hard to find the line, but I haven't got LOTF myself.
If you don't do this, it will not show your amount of CPs untill you relog or refresh (by using a working npc, or by doing what ever that will refresh it).
Ah you're right, I haven't used 5017 in ages so I totally forgot about that.
[Question] Concerning Noobie Gift 03/11/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies So I have added the starter noobie gift and I'm not satisfied with it. I have searched and yet have found nothing on how to delete the noobie gift. Maybe I over looked it if there is a post on this topic already. If so, Send me the link. If you have any information regarding this it would be helpful. Thank you
Also I have looked for a way to edit the amount of eps you obtain by killing mobs (auto ep)
If I have over looked this I am sorry for this as well. I'm a pretty busy person so I...
[Help] Lotf noobie question :D 02/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies First of all please don`t flame me , im new at this . So , i added a new npc in the database Id 5556 , spawned him but when i go to the database i can`t see him at the NPC table . (i want to remove it)
So , what must i do ?
Noobie question 04/27/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies hi all :-) wtf is with 2moons all of a sudden? I haven't played in like 3 months and now all i get when i log in and i try to choose char is "the client version does not match"! I've heard that something is going on but how can i play again? I live in germany,does that have to do with anything?