Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Lotf noobie question :D

Discussion on [Help] Lotf noobie question :D within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Lotf noobie question :D

First of all please don`t flame me , im new at this . So , i added a new npc in the database Id 5556 , spawned him but when i go to the database i can`t see him at the NPC table . (i want to remove it)
So , what must i do ?
Old 02/06/2010, 21:22   #2

you have to find him in there. it's not possible for a npc you entered inside the database to exist without actually being in the database, so it's in there somewhere.
Old 02/07/2010, 11:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by a7x. View Post
you have to find him in there. it's not possible for a npc you entered inside the database to exist without actually being in the database, so it's in there somewhere.
i know it should , but its not :|
Old 02/08/2010, 07:15   #4

Control + F and put in the NPC ID. if that helped you press thanks, I could use them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2010, 17:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompacticCo View Post
Control + F and put in the NPC ID. if that helped you press thanks, I could use them.
its not there :|

Edit : thanks adden anyway
Old 02/17/2010, 21:24   #6

if you havent added to many npcs you can always just re query the database and get items back and stuff