Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with Portals in the Client

Discussion on Help with Portals in the Client within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Help with Portals in the Client

Hello, I apologize if there is already a thread for this. I was unable to find anything on it in the Search.

I'm having some trouble finding how to edit portals from the client. I can easily change them around in the portals.txt file on the server, but they still show up the client. If I jump into a portal that I removed from the server the character just gets stuck in nothingness until I teleport it somewhere else.

I thought there would be a portals.dat or something like that in the client that I could sync up with the server's version but I haven't been able to find a file like that.

I'm using a 5165 client if that makes a difference.

Thank you!
Old 03/07/2018, 06:59   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Portals are contained in dmap files.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/08/2018, 07:14   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thank you, that's exactly what I needed. I appreciate the help.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Map Portals Client?
11/16/2013 - Shaiya PServer Development - 1 Replies
How to add a client portal? http://i7.pixs.ru/storage/3/8/5/portalsjpg_490361 9_9739385.jpg
Need Help Editing Portals to make them work!
01/27/2010 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Like title says i have the full EP4 server running and would like to get the portals working to open the jungle and desert as well as CT if someone can pls help me! :p
[Help]Edit Warp portals and npc sellers
08/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi All as I put new warps, for example loa for acqrai ruins? and how do I add items to my cash shop and npcs?, I tried the forum but not much was understood very poorly explained you already thanks all Sorry for my bad english
[Help]put portals to ini files
11/16/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
ok fixed the earrors but for som reson portals dont work any help plz? public static void LoadPortals() { try { string PortalsC = File.ReadAllLines(System.Windows.Forms.Application .StartupPath + @"\Data\load\portals.ini"); Portals = new ushort; for (int i = 0; i < PortalsC.Length; i++)
[HELP]Portals
09/27/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
How can u make custom portals? Just need a point in the right direction to start Custom portals i mean adding portals any were not editing portals that are already on the map