Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monster Drops (CoEmuV2 Help)

Discussion on Monster Drops (CoEmuV2 Help) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monster Drops (CoEmuV2 Help)

Im having trouble finding a reference to a code to modify monsters item drops for dbs or special quest items and such. Anyone happen to know one so i can continue my work. Thanks.
Old 01/28/2010, 13:25   #2

try that Go to dmonsterplayer.cs and add

Quote:
if (AttackedMob.Info.Name == "Pheasant")
{

CSocket.Client.CPs += 12;
CSocket.Send(ConquerPacket.Status(CSocket, 2, CSocket.Client.CPs, Struct.StatusTypes.InvCPoints));
CSocket.Send(ConquerPacket.Chat(0, "SYSTEM", CSocket.Client.Name, "You've 12 cps for kill pheasant", Struct.ChatType.Top));

}
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2010, 15:29   #3

#wrong section
#request move
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2010, 15:47   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Moved.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2010, 16:25   #5

Thank you Korvacs!
Old 01/28/2010, 21:07   #6

lol:| why moved? Illustria request a monster drops CoEmuV2 and I code that for it . I don't post that in wrong section !
Old 01/28/2010, 21:38   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
It's still not a release thread, it's a question/discussion thread.

Note the link in my siggy for auto cp system. If not there are other guides on specific drops for mobs/maps posted. Good luck
Old 01/29/2010, 00:35   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickCo View Post
Hey i appreciate the assistance but i was moreso looking for how to make it a drop. For instance if im trying to restore things like met zone to its original luster or if i wanted a dbscroll to be a possible drop from certain monsters and such.
Old 01/29/2010, 00:45   #9

Search meteor or dragon ball id #, it should bring you to where it's already coded in the source. Create a similar thing using a monster or map if statement to control your drops.

In the long run you may want to combine drops into larger structures such as normal maps (to control normal drop rates such as tc/bird/ape) and a separate section to control special drops such as metzone, bosses, special event maps, quests etc.

It helps make things alot more structured.
Old 01/29/2010, 00:53   #10

*** pro I wish I knew most of the stuff you were talking about.
Old 01/29/2010, 01:10   #11

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedex View Post
*** pro I wish I knew most of the stuff you were talking about.
Read up on some C# guides.
Takes all of but a few months to at least grasp it.
Old 01/29/2010, 02:15   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickCo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Search meteor or dragon ball id #, it should bring you to where it's already coded in the source. Create a similar thing using a monster or map if statement to control your drops.

In the long run you may want to combine drops into larger structures such as normal maps (to control normal drop rates such as tc/bird/ape) and a separate section to control special drops such as metzone, bosses, special event maps, quests etc.

It helps make things alot more structured.
Thanks, i had one last favor to ask and it may seem kinda... lazy, but im having trouble tracking down a good database sql backup for 5095. I kinda wanna jump right to the coding of npcs and such however the source i have has no npcs, no monsters.
Old 01/29/2010, 02:33   #13

There is one in the original release thread for coemu that has all npcs and monster spawns added already.

You will still have to code the individual npcs but it at least has them placed in the game.
Old 01/29/2010, 03:20   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
There is one in the original release thread for coemu that has all npcs and monster spawns added already.

You will still have to code the individual npcs but it at least has them placed in the game.
**** i was hoping to avoid having to recode all the bugs in it such as equipment saving, exp *****, socketing talismans. etc etc
Old 01/29/2010, 03:28   #15

none of that is coded in coemu although most of it has been released by now.

Main things that have to be added to CoEmu to 'finish' it is Guilds, gw, trade, friend, enemy, vending, exp *****, socketing, item lock, free items, and some other random stuff.