Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] 5165

Discussion on [Help] 5165 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] 5165

Hello everybody!
I'm using 5165 Tanel's Source but I noticed that the chat packet Isn't correct... Somethings are missing,, such as the avatar in whisper chat window and scanning gears of the target..
Any1 has the correct packet? Thanks

Here Goes My Packet

public static COPacket ChatMessage(uint MessageID, string From, string To, string Message, ushort Type, uint Mesh)
{

byte[] Packet = new byte[8 + 34 + Message.Length + From.Length + To.Length];
COPacket P = new COPacket(Packet);
P.WriteInt16((ushort)(Packet.Length - 8));
P.WriteInt16((ushort)0x3ec);
P.WriteBytes(new byte[] { 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0x00 });
P.WriteInt32(Type);
P.WriteInt32(MessageID);
P.WriteInt32(Mesh);
P.WriteInt32(Mesh);
P.WriteByte(4);//4
P.WriteByte((byte)From.Length);
P.WriteString(From);
P.WriteByte((byte)To.Length);
P.WriteString(To);
P.Move(1);
if (Message.Length < 255)
P.WriteByte((byte)(Message.Length));
else

P.WriteByte(255);

P.WriteString(Message, 255);
P.Move(5);//6

return P;

Anyone can help me for fix this problem ?
Old 07/11/2017, 19:18   #2

I wouldn't be able to help you, but I would suggest posting what things you done to resolve your question, since you keep posting over and over different questions but yet you don't explain what you have done to attack your problems.
Old 07/11/2017, 19:38   #3

Somethings are missing on my packet ! becouse is i click detail for see items with another players no work 'on wisper'
Old 07/12/2017, 01:48   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
You give him too much credit. If he looked over the lines, he'd see the problem immediately. He didn't though because he doesn't care - he just wants donations for the nth server that he's running. Mesh is listed twice for the same character, and it doesn't contain the other character's UID.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2017, 02:34   #5

Spirited I'm new to this, I'm trying to learn coding I said from the beginning there is no pro in coding, but I try to get away and I left the message if someone can help me to see where the problem is in. I do not understand what you have With me because this server is no-op. Because everyone has free vip and I do not need donations: D
I'm sorry if I'm wrong with you but I do not really understand where the problem is! You attack me every time!

If you could help it would be very useful for the server thank you beautifully. And once again sorry if I mistaken you for something
Old 07/12/2017, 02:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesConquer View Post
Spirited I'm new to this, I'm trying to learn coding I said from the beginning there is no pro in coding, but I try to get away and I left the message if someone can help me to see where the problem is in. I do not understand what you have With me because this server is no-op. Because everyone has free vip and I do not need donations: D
I'm sorry if I'm wrong with you but I do not really understand where the problem is! You attack me every time!
First reason is that you constantly lie through your teeth.

Second reason was already mentioned.
Old 07/12/2017, 02:56   #7

I do not lie if you enter the game you will see free vip: D each server has the donation field! Ok is no problem if you do not want to help me!

I just said something new and I try to get good in my cheek: D that's all I'm interested in at the moment

For this I need help to learn and I code: D Thank you nicely anyway there is no problem
Old 07/12/2017, 03:14   #8

PM me i fix your problem don't worry
Old 07/12/2017, 03:21   #9

You should maybe learn to program first before you attempt to run a C# server. I'm currently learning C# myself but hell I won't make a C# server as of yet cause would have to understand and have a decent grasp of C# aswell as networking before I attempt to make one. There is a lot of resource here in epvp to start off (maybe do that) before running a server as your first attempt to learn.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2017, 03:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You give him too much credit. If he looked over the lines, he'd see the problem immediately. He didn't though because he doesn't care - he just wants donations for the nth server that he's running. Mesh is listed twice for the same character, and it doesn't contain the other character's UID.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesConquer View Post
public static COPacket ChatMessage(uint MessageID, string From, string To, string Message, ushort Type, uint Mesh)
{

byte[] Packet = new byte[8 + 34 + Message.Length + From.Length + To.Length];
COPacket P = new COPacket(Packet);
P.WriteInt16((ushort)(Packet.Length - 8));
P.WriteInt16((ushort)0x3ec);
P.WriteBytes(new byte[] { 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0x00 });
P.WriteInt32(Type);
P.WriteInt32(MessageID);
P.WriteInt32(Mesh);
P.WriteInt32(Mesh);
P.WriteByte(4);//4
P.WriteByte((byte)From.Length);
P.WriteString(From);
P.WriteByte((byte)To.Length);
P.WriteString(To);
P.Move(1);
if (Message.Length < 255)
P.WriteByte((byte)(Message.Length));
else

P.WriteByte(255);

P.WriteString(Message, 255);
P.Move(5);//6

return P;

Spirited already answered your question.
Old 07/12/2017, 04:16   #11

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniQ View Post
Spirited already answered your question.
That won't fix his issue tho, it will just fix that poorly structured packet.
Old 07/12/2017, 08:40   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post
That won't fix his issue tho, it will just fix that poorly structured packet.
I originally wrote the full answer, but erased it and put that instead. If he can't even get that, he's not going to get it at all. He's just looking for someone to post code that he can copy, and until he figures out step 1 of fixing this, it's not our issue. We're not here to program for this guy.
Old 07/16/2017, 12:15   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I originally wrote the full answer, but erased it and put that instead. If he can't even get that, he's not going to get it at all. He's just looking for someone to post code that he can copy, and until he figures out step 1 of fixing this, it's not our issue. We're not here to program for this guy.
check this out : he just copied the thread
Old 07/17/2017, 02:45   #14

Already said that's this is the 1015 packet but i don't have the correct packet structures for classic version so if anyone can provide the packet structures?
Old 07/17/2017, 03:07   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBotx View Post
Already said that's this is the 1015 packet but i don't have the correct packet structures for classic version so if anyone can provide the packet structures?
Are you AriesConquer?
Edit: Arista = Aries?