Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] HELP MEE!!! Server problems, 5165

Discussion on [HELP] HELP MEE!!! Server problems, 5165 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] HELP MEE!!! Server problems, 5165

People on my server have been abusing a bug, where your account gets rolled back not to long but long enough to trade CPS from the bugged account to a new account. They then relog then have the CPs on the account they traded it to and CPs on the rolled back account.

Does anybody know how to fix these rollbacks? And do you know how to make the **** guards you can summon not be able to PK in tc?

Thanks for the help!

Old 01/05/2010, 10:27   #2

yes i have same problem can any one help us ( i think it's in Packet or Connection )
thanks for help

Up Up .....

Old 01/05/2010, 23:10   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,347
Not used the source but I'd double check a few things for the rollbacks

A: when trading or doing any common action that could change players cp/gold you need to make sure it's saved to the database. That's the most common rollback. If you don't update the database then it will still have the old values.

B: make sure the database voids used to save/update the character is working properly. Could be some little error in there not saving things properly resulting in rollbacks.

As for not being able to pk in twin city, go to the section of code controlling guard/summons attacking and put a statement basically stating that if client (and or guard) are on map# then break;. That will cause it to check whenever the guard tries to attack/lock on to a player and if the guard or player is on the tc map then it will break and not attack. (make sure you are only applying it to the guard>player code or else guards wont function vs monsters on that map either.
Old 01/05/2010, 23:15   #4

elite*gold: 20
Reported the double poster for double posting.

Old 01/06/2010, 01:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Not used the source but I'd double check a few things for the rollbacks

A: when trading or doing any common action that could change players cp/gold you need to make sure it's saved to the database. That's the most common rollback. If you don't update the database then it will still have the old values.

B: make sure the database voids used to save/update the character is working properly. Could be some little error in there not saving things properly resulting in rollbacks.

As for not being able to pk in twin city, go to the section of code controlling guard/summons attacking and put a statement basically stating that if client (and or guard) are on map# then break;. That will cause it to check whenever the guard tries to attack/lock on to a player and if the guard or player is on the tc map then it will break and not attack. (make sure you are only applying it to the guard>player code or else guards wont function vs monsters on that map either.
yes you right about saving and update stuff but the players is know how to make that's happen
ex: if i open account and playing .if i open another client and open same account the first one is closed and now it's buged he can now to trade CPs and close it again and ....Etc ...he can make this steps few times and he is have 30000000000 CPs and double items .
so if some can put the code that's save automaticaly every few min or sec .. i thank him so much ..
Old 01/06/2010, 01:54   #6

elite*gold: 188
Don't double post please
#warned
Old 01/06/2010, 02:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Rex View Post
Don't double post please
#warned
i doesn't ..just up my replay

any way ... thnx to warning me
Old 01/06/2010, 03:44   #8

elite*gold: 188
No problem man.
Just please remember not to double post
Old 01/06/2010, 04:57   #9

Received Thanks: 5,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Rex View Post
Don't double post please
#warned

Decker you are in no position to "#Warn" people.
That is a moderators job.
You don't have the authority to do so.
Old 01/10/2010, 04:14   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleaman View Post
Don't double post please
#warned
Lol you're funny.

Anyways I can't seem to find any way to save an account. Anybody want to point me in the right direction?
Old 01/10/2010, 05:13   #11

Then why bother using the source it has to much bugs
Old 01/10/2010, 09:29   #12

Cause people will instantly jump on any new source that has any working features and then complain when it doesn't work perfectly right from the start!

/obvious answer xD

Guuhh... depending on how bored I get I may actually download this source to see just how bad it is... kinda hard to try to give people advice without ever having even looked at the code :P
Old 01/10/2010, 10:35   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Cause people will instantly jump on any new source that has any working features and then complain when it doesn't work perfectly right from the start!

/obvious answer xD

Guuhh... depending on how bored I get I may actually download this source to see just how bad it is... kinda hard to try to give people advice without ever having even looked at the code :P
so how you can help ppl without looking in the code !!??
r u using guessing systems ???!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaumaster View Post
Lol you're funny.

Anyways I can't seem to find any way to save an account. Anybody want to point me in the right direction?
i think no one will answer us ..
Old 01/10/2010, 10:54   #14

Received Thanks: 5,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaumaster View Post
Lol you're funny.

Are you typing /exit in the console before you close it?
Old 01/10/2010, 11:18   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOGA_EG View Post
so how you can help ppl without looking in the code !!??
r u using guessing systems ???!!!

i think no one will answer us ..
All Co servers function in approximately the same way seeing as they are emulating the same game... The only thing that is different is the coding structures. I try to point people in the right direction when I can (either using my knowledge of how the game server does/should work or by re-directing them to information already posted that can help them)

Closed Thread

« Database hosting | [Help] Upgrate tower and fun para 130 »