Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a weird bug in my source

Discussion on a weird bug in my source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a weird bug in my source

recently i decided to open a private server
i downloaded a source for a first try and started working on it
i actually liked it and editted many things and put some hard work into it
everything was going fine till i found out a fatal very weird bug that i didn't notice
everyday from 8pm to 10pm items in my inventory ,items(stuff)that iam wearing..they disappear..even my skills disappear and vip statues gets issues
at any time before 8 pm or after 10 pm its fine everything goes bk to normal and items appear again...
its very weird and i rly made alot of effort to try to figure out what's wrong but i couldn't and started to feel like um wasting time on this source
so i decided to post this here if anybody could help me..it would be great
ima leave links to the original source at the bottom and its loader...its without my edits but its fine it has the bug anyway.

picture of my char at the mentioned time

picture of my char normally at any other time

Thanks in advance :-)

source : *LINK REMOVED*
loader : *LINK REMOVED*

Old 07/17/2017, 07:09   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,636
That source you have has been copied probably a thousand times by now, and all thousand plus of them are not permitted for distribution here. It's because of problems like this - malicious code. Don't come to our section with problems from a source that you downloaded in another community.

Old 07/17/2017, 12:49   #3
Im Ruhestand

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 411/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
That source you have has been copied probably a thousand times by now, and all thousand plus of them are not permitted for distribution here. It's because of problems like this - malicious code. Don't come to our section with problems from a source that you downloaded in another community.
#closed
Closed Thread

« Adding shopping mall | [Help] 5165 »