Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Adding items to a Conquer Source

Discussion on [Question]Adding items to a Conquer Source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Adding items to a Conquer Source

Hello Elitepvpers, i have recently started to go over pro4never's source named albetros. it seems pretty easy to understand and work with. tho when i wanted to add items i have had a lot of issues. and now im finally at the end of it, but still i cant seem to make the weapon get a texture(haven't tried to make anything else) so i wonder why could this be? i have copy pasted stuff in the files: weapon.ini, 3dtexture.ini, action3deffect.ini, 3deffect.ini, mapitemicon.ani, itemminiicon.ani and itemadd.ini so that i made a new row where ever i could connect it to the base item i worked from and changed the itemid so the new item id.

to be clear the weapon works but it doesn't have any visual to my character when its equipped.

i appreciate all answers and really hope someone is able to help me figure this out.
Old 04/05/2017, 12:02   #2

You forgot to add them on .dbc files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2017, 20:10   #3

oh ok i'll look that up thanks didn't even no dbc files existed in here :P

im so sry for being needy but cant seem to find any dbc file in either the source or the client. its version 5017-18
Old 04/05/2017, 20:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesper54321 View Post
oh ok i'll look that up thanks didn't even no dbc files existed in here :P

im so sry for being needy but cant seem to find any dbc file in either the source or the client. its version 5017-18
Oh, when you mentioned albetros I assumed its 5517. Check the debug folder at the client, it should probably tell you the problem.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2017, 22:31   #5

oh sry it was me remembering it wrong... it is client 5518:/

this is the log in the debug folder. can't seem to find any problems linked back to item 420449 and 480449, or any textures for that matter.

and just to be totally clear the items are working flawless the only problem is that theres no visual display on my character when i equip them.

Photo:

but ok im kinda new at all of this. i started like 2-3 days ago... so any chance you could help me a little out here? :3 and pls in a little bit of details :3 not a to z but like where do i find the files i need :P

oh btw when im kinda having a conversation with you already i want to ask if you by any chance would be able to give me a hint of how to make it automaticly equip a wep to right slot when you use the weapon and the right slot is empty?, as the idea i had didn't work at all..
Old 04/06/2017, 05:09   #6

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Of course dbc files exist anything past patch 5100 ish uses them. Look in the editing section for info on how the files are actually used.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2017, 09:11   #7

yeah i figured as i made it work sry for bothering you and for not being and any way familar with the way, the source works. and thanks for a nice source to learn from.
Old 04/06/2017, 09:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesper54321 View Post
oh sry it was me remembering it wrong... it is client 5518:/

this is the log in the debug folder. can't seem to find any problems linked back to item 420449 and 480449, or any textures for that matter.

and just to be totally clear the items are working flawless the only problem is that theres no visual display on my character when i equip them.

Photo:

but ok im kinda new at all of this. i started like 2-3 days ago... so any chance you could help me a little out here? :3 and pls in a little bit of details :3 not a to z but like where do i find the files i need :P

oh btw when im kinda having a conversation with you already i want to ask if you by any chance would be able to give me a hint of how to make it automaticly equip a wep to right slot when you use the weapon and the right slot is empty?, as the idea i had didn't work at all..
dbc files are found on ini folder. Here's what it looks like.

About the equip thing, just do some checkings.

Thanks
1 User