Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to send Squamas (traps) to Conquer

Discussion on How to send Squamas (traps) to Conquer within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to send Squamas (traps) to Conquer

Heya guys!
I've found no documentation about this (or at least I aint reading the sources and wikis correctly), and I was looking for adding Squamas and map effects to the client. I remember that I used to add them to the server on cq_trap at TQ Bin servers, but no public sources does implement them and I don't know which packet to send to show'em client side :/
Can anybody give me a tip?
Old 04/04/2017, 12:19   #2

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
Heya guys!
I've found no documentation about this (or at least I aint reading the sources and wikis correctly), and I was looking for adding Squamas and map effects to the client. I remember that I used to add them to the server on cq_trap at TQ Bin servers, but no public sources does implement them and I don't know which packet to send to show'em client side :/
Can anybody give me a tip?
All you have to do is send packet 1101 MsgMapItem to the client, the same as you use to drop items to the ground but setting its action offset to 11/12 (create/delete) instead of 1/2
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2017, 17:58   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115

See subtypes for the packet
Thanks
1 User