What's it being used for?
I would only use a C++ DLL for either protection of code, need to use inline assembler and other things .NET is incapable of; otherwise I would just use a .NET (or as you said a C#) DLL.
I will use the C++ for the private things.
Thanks Hybrid.
You can only "protect" things if you know what you're doing. You're not protecting anything, but deterring less capable crackers from grabbing your code. The more capable the hacker, the less likely you are to protect anything from him.
So I wouldn't waste your time. Whether someone gets your (obfusticated) code via reflection, or basic asm debugging isn't a great difference.
You can only "protect" things if you know what you're doing. You're not protecting anything, but deterring less capable crackers from grabbing your code. The more capable the hacker, the less likely you are to protect anything from him.
So I wouldn't waste your time. Whether someone gets your (obfusticated) code via reflection, or basic asm debugging isn't a great difference.
In my opinion, there's honestly next to nobody left in the conquer section (actively) who's active who can disassemble and reverse things other than yourself, Saint (tao4229), Ultimation, and myself. There might obviously be a few individuals who you have contact with (or don't) who just don't post on e*pvp but who're active.
In my opinion, there's honestly next to nobody left in the conquer section (actively) who's active who can disassemble and reverse things other than yourself, Saint (tao4229), Ultimation, and myself. There might obviously be a few individuals who you have contact with (or don't) who just don't post on e*pvp but who're active.
Because of this factor though, I'd use C++.
Same opinion... I am active in the french community, and there is not a lot of people who can understand the ASM and reverse some things... There is more people who can get the C# code of a program...
After, C++ is I think better for the performance that the managed language...
Absolut unverständlich - JavaApplet geht intern, nicht extern!? 01/16/2008 - Technical Support - 2 Replies Morgen allerseits,
also ich habe hier folgendes Problem:
Wir haben hier eine Webcam (steuerbar) mit eigenem Server. Man kann den Videostream wahlweise über ActiveX oder über ein JavaApplet ansehen und auch die Kamera steuern.
Die Kamera ist auch vom Internet aus (über Port 80) ansteuerbar.
So... jetzt folgendes: (Da ich FF verwende, benutze ich nur das JavaApplet)
An PC 1 kann ich die Kamera nur intern (192.168.178.21) ansprechen. Diese Anfrage wird von der Eumex an unseren Netgear...