Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Coder/team member future payments involved VENTRILO,MIC AND ENGLISH REQUIRED

Discussion on [Request]Coder/team member future payments involved VENTRILO,MIC AND ENGLISH REQUIRED within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Coder/team member future payments involved VENTRILO,MIC AND ENGLISH REQUIRED

Hello, i want to make a server with binaries 5095.

I want 1 on 1 help with someone that can speak English well and can help me get the server fully working up and running. I have a friend that will get me a host soon as i have something fully working we are all tired of scamming servers and servers that if ur a friend of a pm u have anything you want non of these servers are fun because they have no fair play rules.

All of my pm's agree to this and will not give any free items or anything out unless its an event.

I want only someone that knows what there doing and that can help me make one of the best servers out there including a new login server >.> or w/e is necessary and someone that can help me learn a little more about coding in it.

THERE MAY BE MONEY i will offer for these services soon so if ur a decent coder that speaks proper english and knows wtf ur doing all me on msn .

i have to juggle this server in between working and collage so i dont have so much time for making all the edits and so forth yet. But i am planning on investing some money into making a good stable server that can easly support 500-700 players online without lag issues. please contact me on hotmail if u fit my requirements and please note if you are my coder and do a good job at helping me i will pay you here and there for ur work it may not be much but w/e i can afford.

i also require that my coder have ventrilo and a mic.

DMXRB89
Old 11/06/2009, 08:00   #2

500-700? a successful server would want about 2000+ stable.
Old 11/06/2009, 08:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong23 View Post
500-700? a successful server would want about 2000+ stable.
lawl stable as in no lag spikes randomly outta no where and if we can get 2000 people online at 1 time thats all the better but the binaries come stalk with a 1500 cap >.>
Old 11/06/2009, 13:37   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmanx1 View Post
lawl stable as in no lag spikes randomly outta no where and if we can get 2000 people online at 1 time thats all the better but the binaries come stalk with a 1500 cap >.>
Your pretty optomistic about a binary server attracting members arnt you?

How are you going to stand out from anyone else, also, how are you yourself going to bring anything to your server development other than the possibility of cash which may or may not ever appear?

You need to answer these questions before anyone serious about helping will even consider it.

And no, im not interested, i just think you need to explain alittle more before others might consider it.
Old 11/06/2009, 14:37   #5

Who cares about player limit, goodluck with server ^_^
Old 11/06/2009, 15:38   #6

a successful server takes alot time ,, and good coders ,, so good luck with it !
Old 11/06/2009, 16:01   #7

@Maryo,
You're saying Binaries takes a lot of times and good coders? Think before posting.
Old 11/06/2009, 16:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoHacker View Post
a successful server takes alot time ,, and good coders ,, so good luck with it !
Binary dosnt take long time is all about translation wich is not coding
Old 11/06/2009, 18:31   #9

dude im DemonCo Owner !

Rank 3 ON The World ,, and i know what it takes to get a successful server (^_^),, btw DMX is one of server players we got like 7 k players
Old 11/06/2009, 18:41   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Your pretty optomistic about a binary server attracting members arnt you?

How are you going to stand out from anyone else, also, how are you yourself going to bring anything to your server development other than the possibility of cash which may or may not ever appear?

You need to answer these questions before anyone serious about helping will even consider it.

And no, im not interested, i just think you need to explain alittle more before others might consider it.
Im in school for Game and simulation programming Binaries are temporary. Untill i can get CoEmu Source coded more which i am working on. As for binaries attracting players bla i hate binaries but alot of my friends want something to play and im having more trouble with binaries than i do with CoEmu running i mean the account server and game server almost completely freeze my computer and its just annoying for me to deal with atm.

Basically is i dont know much about binaries or C# yet next semester im learning C#. Im tired of all these servers that start off good then get retarded pms and stuff that go around pking or helping there friends not really doing anything for there servers and DemonCo scammed me out of $80 and a lot my the people that want to come to my server when it is up.
Old 11/06/2009, 18:46   #11

Quote:
dude im DemonCo Owner !

Rank 3 ON The World ,, and i know what it takes to get a successful server (^_^),, btw DMX is one of server players we got like 7 k players
All binaries can get top hahahahaha
peoples just take all binaries.....
And i dont care if you #3, i ahve been #5 with a stupid lotf source.
And i know the owner of the 2nd server.
Spear king, so if you think you ahve experience ask him if i can code?
I will bet on that i can make a binary server much more advanced than you
thanks thats all
Old 11/06/2009, 18:55   #12

Quote:
dude im DemonCo Owner !

If your Demon^Child then ur server is ****** and prolly getting shut down before November 16th, your source is ok and database was ok but ur not ok you *** people over and scam people. then ban me when i only told you what you are doing wrong btw i hacked back in and unbanned myself from ur chat box.
But u already left people dont want to play your server anymore. i mean look ur own pm's hacked you took your database and set up there own server. And u said idk wtf im talkin bout on chat lmao u should learn more b4 thinking ur such a badass and talkin **** for no reason when people try to help you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/06/2009, 19:30   #13

you use vista?
Old 11/06/2009, 19:41   #14

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,514
Quote:
dude im DemonCo Owner !

You dont know anything about what it takes to make a succesful server, simply how to encourage people to click a ranking link.
Old 11/06/2009, 19:50   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prot0type View Post
you use vista?
Nope i am using Windows Xp sp.2 home edition