Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The process cannot access the file ...

Discussion on The process cannot access the file ... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/12/2014, 04:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
Readability. English ************, do you speak it? (Was going to put the meme but too few posts, imagine Samuel L Jackson)
The only thing i can imagine is how stupid/ignorant you have to be to have your "readability Eliminated" by a single using statement.. Sorry but when they designed C# the didn't have fucktard's like yourself in their mind
Old 09/12/2014, 08:40   #17

elite*gold: 67
thats fine. It's up to me if i use it or not My personal style is to write more code if it makes it easier to read / work with - important statement comming - for me.

IMO, this is really ugly

Quote:
using (var SW = (mod == Mode.Open ? new StreamWriter(location, false, Encoding.Default) :
new StreamWriter(File.Create(location))))
as opposed to what you suggested

Quote:
using (var SW = new StreamWriter(new FileStream(Path, FileMode.OpenOrCreate)))
which does the exact same thing.

Have a nice day mate, I hope you are able to since your manners imply that you are struggeling alot with yourself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2014, 20:55   #18

System.IO.File.* anyone?

Old 09/13/2014, 01:14   #19

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
System.IO.File.* anyone?

This just proves (again) that people should use MSDN.
Old 09/13/2014, 03:21   #20

Received Thanks: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
thats fine. It's up to me if i use it or not My personal style is to write more code if it makes it easier to read / work with - important statement comming - for me.

IMO, this is really ugly

as opposed to what you suggested

which does the exact same thing.

Have a nice day mate, I hope you are able to since your manners imply that you are struggeling alot with yourself.
My reply was aimed at iliveoncaffiene and only to show him that the Conditional "?" is not necessary.