Yes, but with a 10 month old baby in my hands its hard to explain my situation. Like I also messaged you. I do NOT know ANY coding, I am a COMPLETE NEWB with coding. I wanna be a helping hand in a good source, but I DO NOT WANT TO CODE IN ANY WAY, JUST HOST. I hate coding with a passion, and never could understand it. Ive tried every source out and cant set it up. So like I said, if you are unsure of me hosting for you, then by all means you have that right, do NOT just trust ANYONE to host for you, it can end up in missing out an entire source. Btw, as for the "debug" comment, I honestly have no **** clue what you mean, So please do not hate on a newb for this. I know alot of newbs make alot of mistakes, but I learn from mine, and have been ripped off more then 3x now, even with the hosting issue. I gave out a source, someone was suppose to code and set it up and host for me, and the ****** stole it all, so please BE SAFE, AND SECURE WITH YOUR SOURCE. Also, if anyone for any reason finds me untrusty, please contact the admins on this site, so have me banned/removed from this site. Also you can contact and have my Drakyn account banned/removed from there as well. Thanks, and I hope you all realize im not a scammer, just a stupid newbie!
Yes, but with a 10 month old baby in my hands its hard to explain my situation. Like I also messaged you. I do NOT know ANY coding, I am a COMPLETE NEWB with coding. I wanna be a helping hand in a good source, but I DO NOT WANT TO CODE IN ANY WAY, JUST HOST. I hate coding with a passion, and never could understand it. Ive tried every source out and cant set it up. So like I said, if you are unsure of me hosting for you, then by all means you have that right, do NOT just trust ANYONE to host for you, it can end up in missing out an entire source. Btw, as for the "debug" comment, I honestly have no **** clue what you mean, So please do not hate on a newb for this. I know alot of newbs make alot of mistakes, but I learn from mine, and have been ripped off more then 3x now, even with the hosting issue. I gave out a source, someone was suppose to code and set it up and host for me, and the ****** stole it all, so please BE SAFE, AND SECURE WITH YOUR SOURCE. Also, if anyone for any reason finds me untrusty, please contact the admins on this site, so have me banned/removed from this site. Also you can contact and have my Drakyn account banned/removed from there as well. Thanks, and I hope you all realize im not a scammer, just a stupid newbie!
lol yeah, does sound that way, but I will find someone to let me host. I was working on creating a source with steals server pack, but its confusing as heck. If anyone can atleast show me a guide for idiots, not dummies, but idiots I will try to create it myself. Also the ports I need for the source would be nice, cause the other list I got did not work
Or someone can point me in the direction of the best source release out, that works on 5065 or higher, I would gladly "attempt" to create a new.
lol yeah, does sound that way, but I will find someone to let me host. I was working on creating a source with steals server pack, but its confusing as heck. If anyone can atleast show me a guide for idiots, not dummies, but idiots I will try to create it myself. Also the ports I need for the source would be nice, cause the other list I got did not work
Or someone can point me in the direction of the best source release out, that works on 5065 or higher, I would gladly "attempt" to create a new.
Is it possible to use a powersource source with a 5065 client? A friend of mine says he is using it, and wants to add nobility, but he dont know how to code it. Is this possible?
If your source is in C#, you can aswell give the hoster your source than the debug folder, it takes what, 5 seconds to decompile and you pretty much have the source.
What do you mean by decompile it? Do you not know I am a newb? I dont know ****, ive read every guide and nothing helps, can u show a guide for dummies, that explains it all?
Show me on TV, and I will know how to set up a source on my comp. I tried COEmu but I sucked at it horribly, with a lot of broken links. I hope you can help, later!!
LF trusty rupee seller site, 02/14/2010 - Rappelz - 4 Replies as in title im looking for a trusted rupee seller site. need input i bought before but site i buy from ran out of stock =_= anyone help?
OR
if you have money on naga server im buying for 10 usd per 100 mil thanks
will also buy pets and items (will get ingame price check and buy accordingly to 10 usd per 100 mil e.g if pet is worth 150 i pay 15 usd)
thanks
Hoster gesucht/Server Hoster 04/02/2006 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 0 Replies GER:
Hallo,
nachdem ich nun 7 homePC server hatte in den letzen paar monaten, suche ich nun seid knapp 5 monaten einen Root. Leider sind alle schon voll ausgebucht, deshalb will ichs nun mal hier probieren. Also ich habe mit ea viel erfahrung und weiss auch dass meiste, bei sql könnte ich dennoch ein bisschen unterstützung gebrauchen. Ich wäre bereit 10-15?/monat + donateeinnahmen dafür zu bezahlen. Natürlich würde der hoster auch gm lvl 99 kriegen.
Wer interesse hat kann sich bei mir...