Well i've accidentally deleted my server, so i guess ill offer to help someone else out.
STATUS: AVAILABLE
The only requirement(s) are:
1: it must be English translated(doesn't have to be 100%)
2: it must NOT be a plain old downloaded server, i dont want to waste my time
3: you KEEP all donations
i host 24/7, no downtime, no lag(you choose maintenance times).
ALSO NOTE: you must provide all of the files(website files, server files, db files, etc)
To help you out, ill also make an advertisement video aswell as some other GFX to go with it.
NOTE: this is only for ONE person, so if you see the status at: hosting, DO NOT POST/ASK ME TO HOST.
why is has to be translated? your not gone use the database just host it....
If I'm a hoster and not charging monthly or collecting on any donations you bet I am going to be particular about who gets the spot. I don't see anything outrageous or wrong with the OP's requirements. He doesn't want to mess around with some kids who have the attention span of Elmer's glue. He want's someone who's going to be around.
If I'm a hoster and not charging monthly or collecting on any donations you bet I am going to be particular about who gets the spot. I don't see anything outrageous or wrong with the OP's requirements. He doesn't want to mess around with some kids who have the attention span of Elmer's glue. He want's someone who's going to be around.
>: stealing my words, psychic lol, but yea, that pretty much nails it
[Suche] Free Web hoster 12/08/2009 - Off Topic - 7 Replies Hallöchen,
Ich suche eine Guten Kostenlosen Web Hoster der Asp.Net unterschtüzt.
Danke,
mfg
[Question]Good free web hoster? 11/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies Yeah off topic here any one of a good free web hoster?
Besides web.com or freewebs <.<
I wanan try ucoz.com but i wanna upload my own template anyone know off a good free web hoster or how to upload a template with ucoz?
Hoster gesucht/Server Hoster 04/02/2006 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 0 Replies GER:
Hallo,
nachdem ich nun 7 homePC server hatte in den letzen paar monaten, suche ich nun seid knapp 5 monaten einen Root. Leider sind alle schon voll ausgebucht, deshalb will ichs nun mal hier probieren. Also ich habe mit ea viel erfahrung und weiss auch dass meiste, bei sql könnte ich dennoch ein bisschen unterstützung gebrauchen. Ich wäre bereit 10-15?/monat + donateeinnahmen dafür zu bezahlen. Natürlich würde der hoster auch gm lvl 99 kriegen.
Wer interesse hat kann sich bei mir...