Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]How can I make a Connection Beyween me and my hoster to my DB on My hoster Pc

Discussion on [Help]How can I make a Connection Beyween me and my hoster to my DB on My hoster Pc within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Help]How can I make a Connection Beyween me and my hoster to my DB on My hoster Pc

ok i made an account and pass by Team Viewer then shut down the hosters firewall and thats when i try to connect host(My-Ip) isnt allowed to connect this Mysql server Help
Old 06/21/2008, 17:41   #2

Come on Ppl Some Help Here
Old 07/17/2008, 12:45   #3

iam trying to do same thing -.- would be cool making 2 servers on same info's but somthing goes wrong i managed to msgserver on laptop to my acc server on pc... but can't do same to db -.- somthing blocks logging into it
Old 07/17/2008, 16:12   #4

well just click new user and then the user and pass u want in host put ur other pcs ip
Old 07/17/2008, 22:38   #5

elite*gold: 20
its called ports lol

looks like you are needing the mysql one which is 3306 enable that port both ways and make a new user that allows a static ip or a computer name(not sure if that works) or a % but that will open your sever up to anyone with the correct username and pass the other way %s can be used is like if you want to allow mysql access over all the computers in your house you would take your base ip (for me it starts at 10.1.1.1 and goes to 10.1.1.255) so i would add 10.1.1.% and any computer with the right user and pass would be able to access it
Old 07/18/2008, 00:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hio77 View Post
its called ports lol

looks like you are needing the mysql one which is 3306 enable that port both ways and make a new user that allows a static ip or a computer name(not sure if that works) or a % but that will open your sever up to anyone with the correct username and pass the other way %s can be used is like if you want to allow mysql access over all the computers in your house you would take your base ip (for me it starts at 10.1.1.1 and goes to 10.1.1.255) so i would add 10.1.1.% and any computer with the right user and pass would be able to access it
Yeah thats right Hey umm ahmedpotop can u add me to msn i could use some of ur hlp please
Old 07/18/2008, 08:13   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cainturok View Post
Yeah thats right Hey umm ahmedpotop can u add me to msn i could use some of ur hlp please
lol i knew it was right why would i post it otherwise