I don't know why you guys using strings with numbers(integers) , if it's int there is no need to convert it to string then select what you want , basically if it's an int you have to do Math(calculation)....
Warehouse Packet, Offset 9 11/19/2011 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies Within packets related to warehouse activities sent from both the server and client there is this seemingly constant value of 10 at offset 9. What does it represent? I'm particularly curious because while testing I was actually botjailed for putting a value other than 10.
Also, in the "open warehouse packet", which is sent by the client the first time you try to open a warehouse, offset 10 has a value of 1. Subsequent packets of this packet are sent with a value of 0 at offset 10 (whenever...
[5017] Looking for packet enums... 11/03/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies Hello all,
I want to know how to get enums, and I`d like to know if someone knows it, whats the status enum for disguise/transformations?
EDIT: Yes I already checked the wiki...
Thanks in advanced,
Jobdvh!
[5017] Item Packet Subtype for Special Effects 05/09/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies Heya,
I would need both Enum and Packet for Reborn Effects like:
Shield
AddHP
...
Thanks for reading
Get DC'd by packet offset. 10/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies So,
(Impulses source) I am trying to workout an offset. For guild info but the offset is clearly over 50 but if I do 50+ for the offset I get dc'd with no error?
the packet is
public static byte GuildInfo(Client.GameState client)
{
byte LeaLen = (byte)(client.Entity.MyGuild.GLeader.Length + 21);
PacketBuilder Packet = new PacketBuilder(1106, 40);
Packet.Long(client.Entity.GuildId);
[Release]Twelve Sky AutoPot/Offset Information 01/03/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies UPDATED.
This is for Client 1.10 and works as of July 25, 2008.
Here is an Auto HP/MP Pill or Meditation program I've been working on. Place HP Pills in the 1st or 2nd Pill slots and MP Pills in the 3rd and 4th Pill slots. You can also choose to enable auto meditation instead to restore your MP. You will need to set the Key to your meditation key(F1-F8). The default setting is F5 for the MedKey and Meditation is on by default. You can also set the HP/MP percent, the percent of...