Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weapon Skill Bug, Help me!!

Discussion on Weapon Skill Bug, Help me!! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weapon Skill Bug, Help me!!

On my binary 5065 server i was changing percent rates of magictype and logged on things worked fine but i noticed that if you buy a skill such as rage u can learn it before u have ur weapon skill to the requirement. Then when you go to attack with the weapon it uses the skill every single time and people cant level tehre weapon prof. What could be the problem. If you know more information please reply back.
Old 06/21/2009, 20:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
First of all, did it do that before? It might not have been the percents you have been messing with =/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
All weapon skill up!
12/29/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Scourge Event, Argent Dawn is everywhere. The Argent Dawn NPCs are level 10. As Level 70 youll get them down very quick. But wait - they wont die! And since theyre doing Level 10 damage you can easily bringt up your weapon skills. Alliance: Look for Lieutenant Orrin. Open your reputation tab, look for Argent Dawn and check "At war".
[Help] Skill+weapon adding
12/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
ok can someone help me add new skills and Weapons??? add me on MSN att [email protected] Ver much apreciated
Low Lvl EZ Weapon Skill Ups
02/03/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
There is a nice mob in eversong woods (just south of silvermoon city) for when you need to lvl up a new weapon, like when you're lvl 20. Useful for BE paladins especially for when you get your new polearm. Basically, it's a lvl 6 Plaguebone Pillager that has an instant respawn. You just stand in one spot and repeatedly right click until your weapon is at the skill lvl you want. He wanders so you might have to kill a few to figure out which one it is, but his respawn point is 50,57 in the middle...
weapon skill lvler???
01/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hello, i wonder if anyone can create an hack for always use weapon skill. for example i try to lvling phoenix for my sword but its very long,so it is possible to make an hack who use always phoenix at all hits?? thx before^^ bye
really fast weapon-skill
12/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I don't know if this has been posted before, but im sure everyone has seen a bugged mob that you can hit forever and just lvl your weapons skill up by sitting there. Well another way I found is if you have a warlock with you he can banish a elemental mob and it works just the same as a bugged mob, you can just rebanish every 30sec or so and everyone in group can hack and slash it as much as they want and your weapons skill will increase. I did this in RFC with some lowbies i was runnen through...