Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer - Settings - Appearance

Discussion on Conquer - Settings - Appearance within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer - Settings - Appearance

For some reason, when I set my appearance to the "Equ.", and then I log off and back on, it goes back to default. Is there any way to fix this? I don't know if it's server or client sided. Thanks

Old 05/21/2013, 01:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzler View Post
For some reason, when I set my appearance to the "Equ.", and then I log off and back on, it goes back to default. Is there any way to fix this? I don't know if it's server or client sided. Thanks

There are fields in both the spawn packet and hero info packet that need to be set and I believe I named it AppearanceType in CSV3, so check there.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
appearance, conquer, online, settings

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Permanent appearance
05/05/2013 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
does anyone knows how to do the permanent appearance on the equipment? please share, thanks
ship settings, settings kbot, stargates
07/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
I would be very hutilidad, I indicate that I set settings on the ship, and that distance should be in the kbot, different proposals for spending the stars, always die in the kistalines :handsdown::handsdown:
change the appearance of an NPC.
06/09/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi all, I am looking for a way to change the appearance of an NPC. I have been searching for Arcadia (Database) NPC Resources, column: model_file When I change the model of the NPC, it is the same :/
Pet Appearance
04/08/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Does anyone happen to know which file controls the pets appearance in the detail box and compose boxes?
Cant make the PCHack settings the same and MLE settings.
05/19/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
I can make the PCHack use Debug registers in the CodeFinders tab, and cant make it use Hardware breakpoints in the assembler tab, and I am using Vista but I think it has nothing to do with it since I have no errors...I just cant change the settings.