Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mount Porblem

Discussion on Mount Porblem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mount Porblem

When I Equipment New Mount i got this Error and Mount Disapear and when i relog the mount apear again

Code:
----Exception message----
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
----End of exception message----

----Stack trace----
   at Conquer_Online_Server.Game.ConquerStructures.Equipment.Add(IConquerItem item)
   at Conquer_Online_Server.Network.PacketHandler.EquipItem(ItemUsage itemUsage, GameState client)
   at Conquer_Online_Server.Network.PacketHandler.HandlePacket(Byte[] packet, GameState client)
----End of stack trace----
Old 05/18/2013, 19:04   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Index outside bounds of array means you're trying to access an element that does not exist in the scope of your collection/array.

Sounds to me like the slot ID your trying to equip the steed to isn't handled by your equipment handler.

Just breakpoint the method and see what slot its using and the size of the collection it's being inserted into.
Old 05/18/2013, 19:07   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Most likely the array that holds your equipment set is only set up to hold 12 items (from head to foot - 0 to 11) without taking 12 (horses) into account. When trying to add the item, you're getting the index out of range error because it's out of range in the array. You'll need to increase the array size and add all of the handlers required for seeing steeds on other players and equipping them properly.

Edit: Chris got to it first. He's right, check where it's being inserted into as well and determine if it's either an error or simply that your source wasn't made to handle horses.
Old 05/18/2013, 19:11   #4

Where i Can Search i'm Use Kimo Source
Old 05/18/2013, 19:36   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Can we literally just stop helping magnon, we helped him fix half his source, its pretty ridiculous >_>
Old 05/18/2013, 19:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Can we literally just stop helping magnon, we helped him fix half his source, its pretty ridiculous >_>
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh check all my topics and found if anyone help me realy all say stopped and no one help don't say that please you make me laugh
Old 05/18/2013, 19:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnon View Post
Where i Can Search i'm Use Kimo Source
That's what the stack trace is for.
Old 05/18/2013, 19:52   #8

Quote:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh check all my topics and found if anyone help me realy all say stopped and no one help don't say that please you make me laugh
We have answered all your questions accurately. We've already answered THIS question as well.

You've shown zero logical ability, zero willingness to learn and virtually zero appreciation for the help we've given you.

So yes... use the suggestions we've given you and take the time to actually LEARN and you'll be far better off.
Old 05/18/2013, 19:55   #9

but most of answer not give me realy answer just search but where it's can't i know elitepvpers big fourm but some member conceited
Old 05/18/2013, 19:56   #10

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
but most of answer not give me realy answer just search but where it's can't i know elitepvpers big fourm but some member conceited
Pathetic.
Old 05/18/2013, 19:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Pathetic.
hahahaha cuz u know little of C# you think you owned the World it's game bro at all just for fun i think you at all like my Child i have baby maybe At your age
Old 05/18/2013, 21:01   #12

Quote:
On epvp we explain what your problem is and how to fix it. We do NOT simply give you something to copy and paste as that would help no one.

If you're not happy with being given informative and knowledgeable information on how to learn to fix your own problems then why are you even here?

We answered this question for you VERY specifically. We said the exact code to look for in your source, what to look for when you find that code and how to fix it once you've done your debugging. If that's not enough for you then that's not our problem.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/18/2013, 21:51   #13

the perfect way i think is to breakpoint at equipitem
and try to equipthem and try to trace the values may be u had to add manually the codes in item postions.
Old 05/19/2013, 00:01   #14

Received Thanks: 2,882
Why do people like you who have no interest in learning even try to run/work on a Conquer Server? Just go run a ****** binary server.
Old 05/19/2013, 00:52   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Why do people like you who have no interest in learning even try to run/work on a Conquer Server? Just go run a ****** binary server.
He probably couldn't find the manual how to run an executable.