Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

couple of questions

Discussion on couple of questions within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
couple of questions

hello,
1-can any one explain DaggerStorm Skill for us
2-other characters can't see my hair although i see it
3-how can i make chi increase Hp, Attack and Magic Attack etc.
thanks for help
Old 03/16/2013, 13:24   #2

1. skill DaggarStorm u can use String.effect method but they say it isn't poper way
but i think it the alternate one if u dont know the way was

2. i can give u the sure answer so i will wait till i'm sure of the answer

3. it can be code in calculatehp & calculatestats at gamestate i think
Old 03/16/2013, 19:06   #3

No idea what daggerstorm since I've been out of co scene for a while.
Your hair spawn packet offset is wrong.
Just code it like subclasses,
if (chi.hpincreaseison) increase the hp.
Old 03/16/2013, 19:58   #4

Hair is invisible to other cuz its Offsets is invalid and about CHI its too easy u should know that
Old 03/17/2013, 12:13   #5

Thanks for answers but i tried to update hair spawn but it didn't work
(aked ya3ny mesh 7ansa de ya abo 7amdy ana garabt 2abl ma a3mel el mawdo3 we manafa3etsh 3ashan keda bas2al )
And thanks died warrior for this idea
(fenak ya 3am el 7ag lek wa7sha wallahy when u back online tell me )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Couple of questions.
09/26/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
After getting an answer to my last question:mofo:, i decided to ask the other ones :P Here's the first Im currently using Eragon/Trinity's one, im almost done with the source, just need some more stuff such as: Riding crop, What i did was removing the Remove.Flag bla bla when you use magic, but that resulted in hiting on the horse without even wearing a riding crop, any idea how can i limit the hitting on horse to people with a riding crop? heres a pic http://i53.tinypic.com/2a5hpbl.jpg...
I have a couple of questions
04/22/2011 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Hello, i have a couple of questions i would like you to answer: 1.About those values, as far as i know, they are not patchable, are they? Because this will cause extremely large troubles in s4's economy! 2.Is this detectable, i mean, in a maintenance or patch, will we be discovered and banned EVEN IF we were not reported? 3.Are there any values for "None", since in harmony any clothes with "None" become "All weapons +8"? 4.Are those codes able to transfer to an AutoIT application,...
Couple of Questions
09/29/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Ok im sorry to ask but i have a coulpe of question 1. Data.saf extractor when i run this program i get Unicode DecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xbf in position 5: ordinal not in range (128)- Idk c++ so idk how to fix this or even where to start. 2. Jump points for portals- What file(s) are use to edit the jump points and what program do you use to edit them 3. Npc - Quest npc what file are they stored in and what program do you use to edit them. 4. Autopatcher- I follow...
Couple of questions
09/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm new to sro, just started yesterday and have a couple of questions, I hope you guys can help me. 1.- How are sp spend? I've been reading about sp farming so I haven't used a single sp. Right now my char is lvl 10 and have 310 sp and now I wanna add a skill. What I don't understand is, do I spend one for each mastery level?, or I can click 'Level up' anytime for free and the sp are spend when I level the skills. 2.- When they say Xlvl gap, it means the difference...
Couple of questions
01/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Are the memory address the same in CO2 for Stam, HP and Mana as they where in CO1.0? If not what are they, or do I have to fiund them myself >:o ? Has anyone found a way to find a player on the current screen (as in mouse co-ords)? Reason I ask is cause I am thinking of writing an app for my Miner, so when he gets PKed, it logs in my water and revs him, closes the client my water is logged into then continues mining on my Miner client. I could do it with a set mouse position, but then...