Lateralus and Korvacs are off writing a 1.0 server, which is yet to bare fruit despite how few features a 1.0 server has, I can't see why it's taken so long.
Just to address this once and for all (hopefully), I've been doing up a flat i bought for the past 4 months, which is nearing completion (kitchen being put in within the next 2 weeks!!) and Lat has been busy with exams, summer school and his band.
So its still being worked on, just much slower than we had hoped due to the amount of irl stuff lately.
We are currently 9047 lines into the project with almost all features completed with a couple of exceptions (Mob AI being one).
Oh and with regards to open source projects, inf, if i cant even get packet structures in simple txt format with offsets from people, you might as well give up entirely on getting code from them.
Just to address this once and for all (hopefully), I've been doing up a flat i bought for the past 4 months, which is nearing completion (kitchen being put in within the next 2 weeks!!) and Lat has been busy with exams, summer school and his band.
So its still being worked on, just much slower than we had hoped due to the amount of irl stuff lately.
We are currently 9047 lines into the project with almost all features completed with a couple of exceptions (Mob AI being one).
Oh and with regards to open source projects, inf, if i cant even get packet structures in simple txt format with offsets from people, you might as well give up entirely on getting code from them.
Well we've gone closed, but I'm still accepting anyone who I think can code/trust or at least contribute to the project one way or another on board.
Oh and with regards to open source projects, inf, if i cant even get packet structures in simple txt format with offsets from people, you might as well give up entirely on getting code from them.
I would have loved to contributed to your packet wiki. I just never saw any requests or instructions on how to do so.
I would have loved to contributed to your packet wiki. I just never saw any requests or instructions on how to do so.
First post on the wiki thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs
There is a contact email on the wiki, or you may post here with additional content that people think needs to be added. If your going to post a packet it needs to be a complete structure, not a half finshed one with missing fields.
Or what alot of other people did was pm me requesting access (most of which did nothing with it, but they asked atleast)
If enough people showed interest in CSV3 I would consider going closed-source and actually turning it into a server. I've already had several people ask me to do so. However, I don't have the motivation at this time but if other people contributing to the project wanted this, I'd be down for it. At this point, the only person who's shown an interest in running a server again is Saint (yes, he's back and working on CSV3).
I don't even care how good a person is at coding; I've already said that in regards to people interested in contributing to CSV3 (all I really ask for is being able to fluently speak English) and even then... still nothing.
i wouldn't say my English is perfect, and i'm not a programer but if you can find something for me id like to help anyway possible, because since two years now my interest in pservers has been completely dead, and i wouldn't mind seeing a good pserver online especially if its by you.
Private servers question 03/01/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 2 Replies I wanted to ask if there is any private server that has something changed? Changing rates is not so much of a change... Most of the servers got high exp/drop rate and thats it, nothing more to offer like free newbie stuff, possibility to obtain things like salary with kill or anything like this, not even the quest rates are changed.
[Question]There's any working hack for metin private servers? 06/01/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies Just wanna know if there's any hack working on metin private servers that work with file mc.exe or so.
Already see many hacks made by banjo, gexx, tryed them but seems like they just work with Metin2.bin or Metin2Client.bin or so... i didnt see any hack for metin private servers that work with .exe process.
So anyone knows some hack like that? :rolleyes:
[Question]Zero Private Servers..... 05/30/2009 - Zero - 0 Replies What is the awesome and the greatest private server for zero? Vote Vote Vote Vote!
Question About Private Servers 05/06/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies Well i am really quite new with private server with 2moons and etc. I just have few question.
1) I have to download the real 2moons in Acclaim then apply the patches from the private server?
2)Which private server is currently working continuously fine and with a high popular amount of people?
3) Is the EXP rate good enough to reach lvl 100+ without any stress?
Sorry for asking too many question, i am just new to this. I use to play 2moons in Acclaim but i quit at lvl 95 cauz of...
Question regarding any working private servers.. 07/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Ok i need to know if there are any private servers left that are working...i need to run some tests that might lead to other topics ;)
heres the things that i will need to work
?Must allow you to have a rb char (for reallotting points)
?Must have a tg map (for purposes of testing :D)
plz give links or w.e. for servers that work and ill give you karma