Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private servers question

Discussion on Private servers question within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private servers question

I wanted to ask if there is any private server that has something changed? Changing rates is not so much of a change... Most of the servers got high exp/drop rate and thats it, nothing more to offer like free newbie stuff, possibility to obtain things like salary with kill or anything like this, not even the quest rates are changed.
Old 03/01/2012, 13:48   #2

these devs dont know to edit server files like for example Molten WoW devs or Mond WoW. so playing PS isnt worth of missing expansions that will come to BOI PWE. Cuz It will need like few years ( if server is alive ) to update to new expansion.
Old 03/01/2012, 16:29   #3

Mind you Molten Wow is an Emulator, they have the sources to edit whats needed.
On the other hand you are comparing it with "retail files".
I doubt they will have the tools in order to edit the SQP. There was a tool able to extract files from SQP but it cannot repack. So, yea you are undoubtedly thinking it is that simple to edit/mod things with retail files.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]There's any working hack for metin private servers?
06/01/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Just wanna know if there's any hack working on metin private servers that work with file mc.exe or so. Already see many hacks made by banjo, gexx, tryed them but seems like they just work with Metin2.bin or Metin2Client.bin or so... i didnt see any hack for metin private servers that work with .exe process. So anyone knows some hack like that? :rolleyes:
[Question]Zero Private Servers.....
05/30/2009 - Zero - 0 Replies
What is the awesome and the greatest private server for zero? Vote Vote Vote Vote!
Question About Private Servers
05/06/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Well i am really quite new with private server with 2moons and etc. I just have few question. 1) I have to download the real 2moons in Acclaim then apply the patches from the private server? 2)Which private server is currently working continuously fine and with a high popular amount of people? 3) Is the EXP rate good enough to reach lvl 100+ without any stress? Sorry for asking too many question, i am just new to this. I use to play 2moons in Acclaim but i quit at lvl 95 cauz of...
Question regarding any working private servers..
07/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Ok i need to know if there are any private servers left that are working...i need to run some tests that might lead to other topics ;) heres the things that i will need to work ?Must allow you to have a rb char (for reallotting points) ?Must have a tg map (for purposes of testing :D) plz give links or w.e. for servers that work and ill give you karma