Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Editing

Discussion on Server Editing within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server Editing

i am using the fixed source,
and im new to co private servers and im just wondering where can i change the message which comes up in the chat and how can i change the xp rates?

Aiden
Old 06/25/2012, 05:35   #2

Received Thanks: 1,142
Downloaded the archive and did a quick grep.

For the exp rate, check Game/World.cs and search for ExperienceRate

As far as the chat message, what does it say?
Old 06/25/2012, 20:27   #3

DarksideCo v7 and then aload of ****
Old 06/25/2012, 20:37   #4

Received Thanks: 1,142
Teleport.cs

Search for GC.LocalMessage(2000, "Welcome to DarksideCO V1.2!");

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing
08/16/2018 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i have a question and i hope i find any help here. When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you dealed to the mob. Now i want to change these white numbers to another color (e.g. blue). The numbers itself (as .ddj images) can be found in media.pk2/interface/hitcount. Now I extracted them from media.pk2, converted them to .jpg, changed the color, converted them back to .ddj and placed them back into the .media.pk2. Sadly w/o any...
[Request] Shaiya Server Map Editing
05/10/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Greetings... I have been struggling with editing the svmap using the svmaptool v1. Somehow i cant open the newer Map (example Map42 based on the latest ep4 ones). Are there a newer version of svmap editor/tool that anyone kind enough to share with me and the rest of the ppl here? I have been trying even reading Hex from the map file but could not make sense of the output (decimal). Or has anyone figure out how to add NPC to the server map file and successful save the file? If yes,...
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
[help *100 server] winhax editing
11/24/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
every time i try edit in this server pak i enter the game and the etit server.pak come back to hot it was like i didnt make any changes any one know why it is? i only tryed to do auto pot that it
Can anyone help me(editing server stuff)
03/26/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
OK well i have my eudemons server up. i was just wondering if people could all bring there stuff to edit the things inside the eudemons folder (fixing chat, making myself gm, learning where everything is ((im a noob at this)) and PATCHING IT ALL) it would be greatly appreciated if you do so :D *edit* put the links on your posts please