Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I am leaving, cya later.

Discussion on I am leaving, cya later. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am leaving, cya later.

Well according to Emme, programming is not for me. So fine than, I'm out goodbye to the people I made friends with. Thanks for the help sorry for trying to have fun with my own private server.
Old 10/22/2008, 22:18   #2

who really cares if someone says that you cant code >_>?
as far it seems emme isnt a pro coder either.
Old 10/22/2008, 22:23   #3

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
I never said that coding isnt your thing. You asked me on msn for help on a code you did not code on your own,and I said I wont help with those,sorry,because its only copy pasted. Then you asked me what you should do,then I replied that you maybe could search for some C# guides and atleast try to learn,and you answered that you have been trying,and you didnt get a ****, and theres when my " then maybe coding isnt your thing " came in.

Try learn,well learn the basics,when to use int,uint,string and all that,and other basics,then look through some LOTF codes,and it will all make a bit sence. Try it and you are free to come back to me if you need any help.

And "randomnoob", no, I am not a pro coder,never said that either. Its just that, I know what im doing,and I know how to do the mostly ( not packets,omg i hate them hope they all die ).

Emme
Old 10/22/2008, 22:30   #4

No One is Perfect , I Think C#ing is not easy ...

A Word from a person , make u quit :S!
Old 10/22/2008, 22:40   #5

It's not even all that bad that Emme said that, It's the fact the being here gets me so distracted and wanting to improve my server when new stuff comes out and chat so i never have the time to go learn. So if I am away from here I will be able to concentrate on exactly c#. I may come back when I'm better, it's so embarrassing knowing other people do it like its just writing an essay when to me its much more complicated. I wanna be good like others. So I'm off to a new journey.. I may return later.
Old 10/22/2008, 23:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonscim View Post
It's not even all that bad that Emme said that, It's the fact the being here gets me so distracted and wanting to improve my server when new stuff comes out and chat so i never have the time to go learn. So if I am away from here I will be able to concentrate on exactly c#. I may come back when I'm better, it's so embarrassing knowing other people do it like its just writing an essay when to me its much more complicated. I wanna be good like others. So I'm off to a new journey.. I may return later.
Good luck xD Coding is something you need to learn, everyone does.
I suppose some learn faster than others but that doesnt really matter as long as you enjoy learning.
Old 10/23/2008, 00:02   #7

Quote:
Then I Won't Say Except GOOD LUCK
Old 10/23/2008, 00:21   #8

Another one bites the dust...
Old 10/23/2008, 01:37   #9

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
... its just writing an essay when to me its much more complicated...
I uber suck at writing essays lol!
Old 10/23/2008, 01:41   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshi88 View Post
I uber suck at writing essays lol!
I uber suck at history, I got a 69% on a project... =]
Old 10/23/2008, 02:02   #11

hey m8 (demonscim) dont quit take your time to learn c# you cant learn it in a day
Old 10/23/2008, 13:03   #12

lolz if you really are deicated to do C# then nothing should be able to distract you. also if you love having ur own CO server then dedicate yourself to code ur server u can learn from copy+paste for the time being but try to fix ur own errors..emme said samething to me but i dont care what emme says
Old 10/23/2008, 16:50   #13

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Vietkidd? I said something to you? Wtf ?? I am always helping you with ur stuffs,infact,im helping you RIGHT NOW with revivers.. What tha ****..
Old 10/23/2008, 17:10   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietkidd510 View Post
lolz if you really are deicated to do C# then nothing should be able to distract you. also if you love having ur own CO server then dedicate yourself to code ur server u can learn from copy+paste for the time being but try to fix ur own errors..emme said samething to me but i dont care what emme says
thx for the useless stuff