Seriously why make this thread? I know you mentioned already, but this is most likely not gonna get stickied.
Almost everyone is gonna go to Korvacs thread, get a client there, and leave your thread behind to die. Then if someone posted on your thread, it would just make a big bump.
I'm not flaming, I'm being honest.
Seriously why make this thread? I know you mentioned already, but this is most likely not gonna get stickied.
Almost everyone is gonna go to Korvacs thread, get a client there, and leave your thread behind to die. Then if someone posted on your thread, it would just make a big bump.
I'm not flaming, I'm being honest.
As long as he keeps links alive, this thread might see more use than Korvac's.
I'm pretty sure you only made this so it could get stickied, otherwise you wouldn't have made it.
Idk Decker. After your performance, maybe they'll see me as emotionally stable enough to handle a sticky. I really don't give a rats *** though if this is stickied or not, but I'm not deleting it. I have no reason to.
I'm pretty sure you only made this so it could get stickied, otherwise you wouldn't have made it.
Alright, that's where it turns into flaming. What ignorance, making assumptions he did this so it would get stickied. People do things, aside from self-gain, zTek. Fang releases some really cool stuff and the more flame and stupidity and ignorance he gets, the less he'll release some of that cool stuff. Instead of trying to battle with him, maybe you should thank him for making a post for his friend "F i n c h i" or w/e it was. In some small way, shape or form, this benefits the community. So at the least, show some support if only for the community.
"F i n c h i" was having problems with the clients that Korvacs uploaded. Mine seem to work perfectly fine.. so I created this thread.
Dont really understand this, shame Finchi never contacted me about it, the clients in my thread are the same clients as yours because i just downloaded yours and re-uploaded them without a megaupload password, i dont see how there could be a problem
Dont really understand this, shame Finchi never contacted me about it, the clients in my thread are the same clients as yours because i just downloaded yours and re-uploaded them without a megaupload password, i dont see how there could be a problem
=| hm. Well you're welcome to use the direct links in my thread. That's why I posted them.
Dont really understand this, shame Finchi never contacted me about it, the clients in my thread are the same clients as yours because i just downloaded yours and re-uploaded them without a megaupload password, i dont see how there could be a problem
Sorry, but I was too ashamed, I thought it was my computer not your client, thats why I didn't contacted you =\
Hey everyone... so megaupload has been taken down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorby12345(4botters)
Megaupload, one of the internet's largest file-sharing sites, has been shut down by officials in the US.
I'm going to make a public FTP server for the clients. It'll take some time though. I have a LOT going on right now. I'll have a few back up by the end of next week at the latest.
List of popular pservers/bins 03/02/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies Ok so due to some boredom and an idea sparked by a fellow epvp member... we may be doing a multi version pserver hack/bot for you guys.
What I'm wondering is if you guys can give me some information about binaries and the main active servers that use them.
Question 1: Are the 5095 binaries being hosted all over the place ACTUALLY 5095 or still 5065 clients with crap added in?
Question 2: How does the 4botter protection crap work? Are they actually hiding the encryption key or just...
[LIST] A List of working & Non-working Bots/Hacks 02/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies LIST Version - 5105
------------------------------------------------- --
NEWS:
1. News Patch Released, 5105.
2. ScriptVessel is now FIXED and working for Patch 5105!
------------------------------------------------- --
Popular Bots and Hacks that are currently NOT working:
(All of the above Bots/Hacks are confirmed NOT to be working)
[LIST] Patch 5102 - A List of working & Non-working Bots/Hacks 02/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies For an Updated Topic visit here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-main-discussio ns-questions/215841-list-list-working-non-working- bots-hacks.html
Working clients all 01/18/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies hey the SRO_client pack wroks in the pack there is :
A. No Dc client
A. No NoDC cursingfilter client
A. No gameguard NoDC Zoomhack1&reverse1 cursingfilter client
A. No gameguard NoDC Zoomhack1&reverse1 cursingfilter client
credit goes to greyfox for making it and ME for posting it :p
working but not with isrbot :p
Login 100% Working (Only for 2 Clients) 05/16/2007 - SRO Guides & Templates - 27 Replies Deutsch:
Es ist egal ob der Server voll ist, mit diesem Trick kommt ihr immer drauf! (sofern es richtig angewendet wird ;) )
Öffnet Silkroad -> Login Daten eingeben und solange connecten bis der Image Code erscheint -> Image Code eingeben aber NICHT auf Confirm klicken!
-> Zweiten Clienten starten (Entweder mittels des Bots über Softmods oder einfach mit zwei PCs) -> Login Daten eingeben, solange connecten bis der Image Code erscheint -> Sofort ALT + TAB oder PC wechseln auf den anderen...