Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Compiler for Conquer priv server sources

Discussion on Compiler for Conquer priv server sources within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I know that questions here are forbidden, but I'm confused, and I must ask.

I heard that I can work with sources to conquer online by using compiler called MONO. Is it true?
Have someone already tried it?

Please for fast reply!
Old 07/19/2006, 10:20   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
so why you don't post in co2 main ? O_o

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Releases]Conquer Online Sources!
06/09/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 97 Replies
#Last Update: 10/24/2009 at 8:52 PM, Toronto, Canada time. Need a source? Get a source: I have tested = + Haven't tested = - #1 = Version 5017 #2 = Version 5095 and Unknown
conquer online pserver sources?
01/20/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
does anyone have a good source that has all skills and not to many glitches... umm pretty much easy to run... right now im useing a loft source and idk how to add skills lol im learning so anyone wanna help? or you can help me make my source better! Thad be great! :mofo: my msn [email protected] my site www.5mutny-co.site40.net
selling 2 conquer online sources
08/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 18 Replies
i'll sell a conquer patch 4267 source, and a conquer patch 5101 source. both are almost fully complete. for further discussion add me to msn: [email protected] don't bother if your not willing to pay first. call it a scam if you want, i could careless. although some of you may have tried my conquer patch 4267 server when it was up. #sorry if this is the wrong section, i don't see another place to post this. besides the black market. but let's be honest, who goes there?
How to make a Conquer online private server with one of the lotf sources
05/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Before i start I would like to give credit to: Konquer1 MeGaMaX I used their guides to make my own and i hope i can make a guide using both of theirs to make an easier to follow version. ALL CREDIT GOES TO THEM! Things needed to make the server: Appserv>SourceForge.net: http://www.brothersoft.com/appserv-72861.html