Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SH Levelers

Discussion on SH Levelers within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok i did i search on 'Spirit Heal' i got 2 pages of results...i tried anything with Spirit Heal in the title, none worked. People even SAY they work...Am i missing a magic file that allows me to cheat? Like wtf someone help me! [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=IM NOT SITTING ON ROOF FOR 15 HOURS JUST TO LEVEL SPIRIT HEAL K!? I NEED A WORKING ONE OR THAT MAGIC FILE THAT MAKES THEM ALL WORK o.o' border='0' alt='IM NOT SITTING ON ROOF FOR 15 HOURS JUST TO LEVEL SPIRIT HEAL K!? I NEED A WORKING ONE OR THAT MAGIC FILE THAT MAKES THEM ALL WORK o.o' />
Old 07/17/2006, 05:34   #2

Also whenever i use a COPartner the window either freezes or works for 10 minutes to an hour before the window closes entirely...

Im using 1024*768 full screen and Windows XP if any of that helps.
Old 07/19/2006, 08:17   #3

bump...
Old 07/19/2006, 08:26   #4

lol calm down, from what i know easiest way is in tg with autoclicker and a couple of love forever rings, if u can't figure how that works then u don't deserve to lvl sh. Good luck finding a something to do it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ToxicFog and Intensify levelers [Works with ALL Patches]
07/24/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 16 Replies
Works with: *ALL Patches Works in: *All maps except market and TC Instructions: *Set sit to F3 and the skill you want to level to F2 *Put the mouse over your character name *Click the Home key to start
Skill Levelers
02/27/2010 - Zero - 16 Replies
hi peeps.. this is to answer the requests for skill lvling "macro's":cool: i have made 2 skill lvling macros today :D considering i have little programing experience and I'm only lvl 58 on zero you guys may need to bare with me.. hehe ok here goes.. i've made a leap attack skill lvler and a death laser skill lvler. as of now thats all i can make :(.. i haven't figured out how to be able to use the other skills alone so that they can be macro'ed anyway i donno if these skills "loop" or...
[BUG]akris-bug for low-levelers on requies beach
07/02/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
i found out a quite useful bug on a akri spawnpoint. it'S only useful for people from level 30-40. pretty usefull for botters who want to farm gold and want to stay on the same spot. the thing is that the akri spawns every 15-20 seconds like a normal mob. here'S a pictue where it is. if i find more akris spawning at normal mob-speed i'll post it in here. http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6231/akribugmd 8.jpg thanx to my lovely sweetheart for discovering this:)
Any Good Melee Levelers?
03/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
I was looking in the bots for Conquer Online and I noticed some bots but they didnt work. For example, one of them just presses F5 and I dont know what to do bout that. Does anyone know a good bot that dced when low health, auto repots, picks up meteors/dballs, and also dcs with low dura? I used to have one, I think it was called COPanther, but that one doesnt work anymore. Please HELP!
autominers and Xp/Skill levelers
04/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I was wondering what is the best autominer and best Xp lever and skill leveler that supports all types of characters? (If there is one)