-----
+Random 5017 Source:
-----
-AmericanCo: And it's Sql:
-----
+Best Steal's Server pack:
-----
+PazeCOv2 (2nd update): <--To register an account go to login page and type NEW+loginname then type your password. Hit enter then it'll say error, delete NEW and login. You register from login page.
-----
+CoMy with Ninjas: Password:
-----
-ReflexV1.0: And it's Sql:
-----
-Emme's:
-----
+CoDarkness:
-----
-SkynightCo:
-----
-tao4229's:
-----
+CoFuture Reloaded:
-----
-Kinshi's source edited by androw3349:
-----
-LOTF v2:
-----
+FutureZone:
-----
-LOTF converted into .Ini:
-----
+DeathCo:
-----
+ShadowCo:
-----
+SteelArcher's source #1:
#2:
#3:
-----
+TCWWN:
-----
-CoEmu v. Egy?: -Password: AhmedZero
-----
+-Source Pack it has 14 sources:
-Tcwnn Source
-Steals Server Pack
-ShadowCo Source
-PrownageCo Source
-PowerSource Co
-Megamax Source Co
-Loft Source
-Kinshi Source
-DeathCo
-CpServer
-CoV2 (xMaster's)
-Andrea Co v3
-CoFuture Release
-Ruben Source Pack
-----
-Black and Whites Older Source-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
^---Version 5095 and Unknown
#I will update this
#New - Tell me if you guys prefer Spoilers or just plain old show it all in one. Thank you.
If I missed any sources, tell me the link and I'll add it. Make sure it's virus-free. I did not make these sources. Good luck and I hope I helped
which one would be the best source on the list ? since i cant get american CO to work ... the command consol just closes when i try loading it anyone wanna add me on msn =]
which one would be the best source on the list ? since i cant get american CO to work ... the command consol just closes when i try loading it anyone wanna add me on msn =]
In my opinion, CoEmu v2 if it had more stuff coded in, mostly npcs and some skills fixed. That's for version 5095. For Version 5017, I'd say PazeCov2. And sorry, for AmericanCo I got the same problem. But I put it on the guide because I think it can be fixed.
In my opinion, CoEmu v2 if it had more stuff coded in, mostly npcs and some skills fixed. That's for version 5095. For Version 5017, I'd say PazeCov2. And sorry, for AmericanCo I got the same problem. But I put it on the guide because I think it can be fixed.
yeah well i got coemuv2 working but i think i downloaded the wrong source because i get on and i cant even move from birth village it wont even let me walk/jump
yeah well i got coemuv2 working but i think i downloaded the wrong source because i get on and i cant even move from birth village it wont even let me walk/jump
Don't know why maybe your using the wrong sql. or your client is messed up.
how do you make a login with the PazeCO v2 source?
Ah ok I will add it now that someone asked.
Quote:
To register an account go to login page and type NEW+loginname then type your password. Hit enter then it'll say error, delete NEW and login. You register from login page.
How about HybridCO? I heard you mention COemu and Pav are probably the best ones around but if HybridCO is stable enough and has can be further developed wouldn't that be a good choice?
How about HybridCO? I heard you mention COemu and Pav are probably the best ones around but if HybridCO is stable enough and has can be further developed wouldn't that be a good choice?
How about HybridCO? I heard you mention COemu and Pav are probably the best ones around but if HybridCO is stable enough and has can be further developed wouldn't that be a good choice?
Hybrid's sources are stable but they don't have much coded. And if your hunting for sources, chances are you don't know how to code.
I've deleted over 100 (107) posts from this thread. It'd be nice if you guys didn't argue so much. If this thread continous with so much off-topicing and/or flaming, I will close it to prevent such thing.