Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SV stopped after the new patch!!! not so hard to get it working :)

Discussion on SV stopped after the new patch!!! not so hard to get it working :) within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SV stopped after the new patch!!! not so hard to get it working :)

HI all.....
if your SV stopped working after the new patch, you don't need new codes or new SV, everything is ok and working as it was, just don't update your client, and it's still working with aaaaass codes and anantasia's fix

-how to bypass the update?
* just use COTOBO or turn off your internet connection till you have the bypass message, turn the connection on and click "bypass"

-already patched your client?
* download the old patch from conquer FTP server

-don't understand what I mean?
* ask older ppl around you to help you :P

have fun

note: don't flame me about posting a new thread about SV, I'm not posting another guide with pics or video, not even posting new codes, just informing ppl that they can still have it working, trying to stop ppl to flame others asking about codes
Old 10/23/2007, 06:25   #2

how bout u post the conquer FTP server for all of us "noobs" that dont know it, and not make us waste our time searching and asking ppls.. thanks
Old 10/23/2007, 08:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbasharking View Post
HI all.....
if your SV stopped working after the new patch, you don't need new codes or new SV, everything is ok and working as it was, just don't update your client, and it's still working with aaaaass codes and anantasia's fix

-how to bypass the update?
* just use COTOBO or turn off your internet connection till you have the bypass message, turn the connection on and click "bypass"

-already patched your client?
* download the old patch from conquer FTP server

-don't understand what I mean?
* ask older ppl around you to help you :P

have fun

note: don't flame me about posting a new thread about SV, I'm not posting another guide with pics or video, not even posting new codes, just informing ppl that they can still have it working, trying to stop ppl to flame others asking about codes
hmm. okay yeah before i read this thread
i managed to get my own sv to starting again
only thing is........
after i bypass the patch to use my old co to use with SV
when i try to open another CO client it wont let me
its something about asking me to autopatch and it failed
and said there is alerady another client open =.="
how do i make it so i can open 2 CO windows + sv?
Old 10/25/2007, 03:37   #4

an easier way for me to bypass is to open an account while the first one is autopatching..then the second one (if u open while first one is bypassing) should give u three choices....juss chose bypass...and there u go ...a bypass =D

Doesnt need this much explaining...but i juss wanted to make sure no one had any problems wit it
Old 10/25/2007, 13:28   #5

The easy way

Bypass autopatch:

Open your version.dat file with notepad, change the number there to the newest patch. (This way, it will patch when there is a new one, but you will be fine for now and you still can put your firewall (you have one, don't you ) on "ask" for the autopatch.exe).

Get SV running:

As it has been said here before, SV checks the date when the version.dat file has been created and / or changed. So, after you changed the version.dat, get yourself a tool like "properties plus" (google for it), and change the "created" and "changed" date to something convenient in mid-summer
Closed Thread