Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot 0.8 stopped working

Discussion on Bot 0.8 stopped working within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot 0.8 stopped working

Ok last night i was very happy cuz i finally reached lvl 101 and i left my bot working all night long ^^ but this mornig when i logged on my bot don't work anymore =( i'm having only Access deneied and it don't recognizes my char i dunno why is this happening, it happened to 2 friends too and they could not fix the problem.

What happened?

Why?

Can be fixed?

How?

Thx a lot
Old 09/10/2010, 21:20   #2

same my skills don't work on mysro o_O
Old 09/10/2010, 22:26   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
mysro got type 2 items ? or any items that dont exist in swsro ?
Old 09/11/2010, 00:36   #4

Ok i finally solved it, i had to sell my Drako male prot set and Amoon acc cuz they were making the trouble, then i tested with soothsayer garment but didn't worked, now i'm gonna have to be Drako garment >.< and paradise acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot Stopped Working
05/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies
Hey. My bot stopped working and idk why. (db bot) It Works on my noob char but when i want to bot on my Main, I can't. It won't load my skills, set coordinates etc. On my noob it works.. I already tried to reinstall and put there new bot.. didn't help..
L2 has stopped working error on W7
06/02/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hey, I have been trying to get my friend who has windows 7 beta onto a private server i play for a while now, the server uses an l2encdec patch and GG disable dlls and uses loaderct1++ to run. Anyways when he gets everything installed and ready and runs loaderct1++ the dos prompt shows as it should and a couple loading dots go by then the L2 splash screen comes up and then the error "L2 has stopped working" comes up and the game closes, is there anyway to fix this?
Bot stopped working...
06/27/2008 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Im using that chinese bot for ecsro and it just all of a sudden stopped working it doesnt want to kill anymore.... can someone help me please?
has logbot stopped working for anyone else??
03/14/2008 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
has logbot stopped working for anyone else...it just wont buy logs,i dont get it...rookie have a look please...thx
SV stopped working.
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
MY SV has stopped working. I am running v1.15, with the DIY crack (2 scripts). I patched up to 4352 and it stopped working. I find this very strange because it did not add a new conquer.exe. I tried patching back to 4351 and faking 4352 with a simple version.dat edit, I tried re-applying the multiclient I use, which is compatible with SV but to no avail. my SV just dosen't want to work anymore. :? Please, don't tell me to re install the co client. Thats not a very intelligent fix. Would...