Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ScriptVessal "Trainer"

Discussion on ScriptVessal "Trainer" within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/16/2007, 14:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinksta View Post
iv posted a few commants on sv and ima do it again lol
1st of all good job man +k
bout time someone mad somethin even the noobs of nooblets can undertsand
what iv noticed wit sv, 1st off all the dc on low dura does not allways work no matter what do not fully trust it wit your good gearz. Iv seen it work fine for hours no slow down no dc. Iv even seen it dc me on low dura as i ave tested it few times
BUT still it is not fail proof, Last night i lost boots w/srg and tao arm w/rrg.
So please dont be saying this is full working 100 pct ppl may loose shit.
I have been useing sv 1.17 for 2 weeks or so and it has worked fine till last niht.
Sv must do cheks on dura n must be able to stop the cheks if its a cracked version.
anyways i aint flameing as i think this is a good thread, Im just saying dont think its 100 pct couse it aint.
And yes i used both codes and anas sv fix and freezed the 3 things
Thanks for your post lets sort this out,
if done CORRECT it really will d/c on low dura, but just to make sure i will make this trainer a little different, right now d/c on low dura, slowdown and countdown timer are all injected with 1 hotkey perhaps some people might prefer it with more hotkeys (1 for each) so u actually see its activated,when u use this trainer correctly you will notice the hotkey is red shown in the trainer, and what i was wondering is did u lose it WITH this trainer or with injecting codes urself thru CE,
also IF you used my trainer did u make sure to start "Clean" no CO's opened etc.. because this trainer will only inject in the process opened by the launch button i use this way for my SV all the time no problems at all it has never let me down =P (and yes i tested it LOADS, with a spear max dura 10/10 as u know speedgun eats dura so 3 dura reaches very fast, did this process about 6 times straight and no problems at all) my best guess is something went wrong when u went to bot
Old 10/17/2007, 02:56   #32

well.. all is fine and verry simple but ... with proper conquer.exe...

what conquer.exe do you use?
Old 10/17/2007, 08:45   #33

i use the 1 that *M* made just look around youll find it
Old 10/18/2007, 14:04   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplehaze View Post
i use the 1 that *M* made just look around youll find it
can u post the multi of M version u using? thx..

cos M have a few even crack 4354 n 4356 n such.. so i will have more accurate testin on sv thx.
Old 10/19/2007, 13:17   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian13 View Post
can u post the multi of M version u using? thx..

cos M have a few even crack 4354 n 4356 n such.. so i will have more accurate testin on sv thx.
Well the latest so that is 4356
but any would do to make it work, i just use *M*s because of the autopatch bypass
see all u gotto do is open Crack client.exe u press launch and go to ur conquer folder then u open conquer.exe wichever 1 you use it doesnt matter to me lol
Old 10/26/2007, 19:49   #36

Received Thanks: 1,960
#Moved!
Old 10/26/2007, 19:52   #37

omg delete this file its 2 dangerous
Old 10/26/2007, 20:48   #38

Received Thanks: 1,960
To many SV threads!
#Closed!